• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Happy Birthday LegalBEAGLES - 7 years old today !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday LegalBEAGLES - 7 years old today !

Just a quickie to say Happy Birthday to LB !!

Thank you to everyone who has worked so hard on helping others over the past 7 years.

Attached Files
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps
    Tags: None

Re: Happy Birthday LegalBEAGLES - 7 years old today !

Think you have worked your wotsits off for seven years Ame
    Well done happy birthday LB

Comment

To everyone passed, present and future who have helped so many over the passed 7 years that have totally flown by.
      Enaid xxxxxxx

Comment

:hail:eace:arty:
        Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

I cannot believe that it was 7 years ago that I stood beside a rather stunning ex ballerina in a pub following the cag OFT rally and talked about a 'new' forum being started....

She was, I thought, just like a bran flake :wub:....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM0M9YwYmp4

well done LB happy Birthday and thanks for being there.....

A1
          Seek your own legal advice, I am not trained in legal matters, just give my opinion from my own personal experience.

I am an original Cabot Fan Club member and proud of it.

Comment

Very happy 7th birthday Legalbeagles.

Amethyst and the team, you are amazing people, wishing you many more birthday celebrations. Many thanks for all the help and support you have given me, I've learned so much xx

Comment

WOW! 7 years already!

Lovely Site Team! msl:

Comment

Happy Birthday LB.

Thank you for all the help and advice that I have received.:doggieyes:
                Onwards and Upwards

Chalkitup

Comment

xxxxx
                  Attached Files

Comment

Happy Birthday LB - Taurus like me!

Keep up the great work!

Comment

Well who would have thought it?

I was just doing the rounds of the forums tonight after a long absence due to other matters, so I was quite unaware of the anniversary. It's not quite 7 years for me - as I recall I wasn't invited and only found out on the grapevine :hail:

Best wishes to everyone, and well done!

Comment

Happy Birthday to LegalBEAGLES!! It is so hard to believe that 7 years have whooshed by so fast. Along the way I have met some amazing people, especially Amethyst who, as we all know, works her socks off to make this place as good as it is. Proud to have founded Beagles with Her xxx

And to find out I'm a 'Branflake'.......is an honour
                        "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Happy Birthday Legal BEAGLES

Comment

Don!t the time fly = 7 years already!:beagle::beagle::beagle::beagle::beagle:opcorn::cheer2::first:

Comment

7 years ago, wow! We worked really hard in the early days simply to have a presence somewhere and to try and build something. Ultimately, over the years we have built a consumer forum that no longer has to look at other larger forums to find a purpose but actually determines which direction we want to go towards and does it.

We had unrivalled test case coverage thanks to EXC and others who attended, we have had a role in Libel law reform thanks to Cel et al, and going forwards we are still taking on financial institutions over a range of issues and empowering consumers.

We've come a long way over those last 7 years and despite the stresses and strains that come from any forum, we still exist and remain committed to consumer fairness. Some people said that it would never last a year........guess some people never learn about the strength of the people who come onto the site not because they want to glorify themselves by being the big I AM, but because they see a sense of duty to help their fellow man.

3 years left til the 10th anniversary(any commemorative mugs(cups, I mean) or T shirts(I still have at least two t shirts from here)

I spotted this on Facebook and thought I'd better pop in and say too much
                              "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
                              (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X