• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Database Error / Server Problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Database Error / Server Problems

Legal Beagles are experiencing some difficulties with our server hosting which is creating a lot of downtime for the site.

We are working to fix this as soon as possible so please bear with us.

We recommend if you are replying to or making threads that after typing your reply, you copy your text to clipboard (highlight text and press CTRL C) before pressing submit, just in case the server goes halfway through.

We apologise for any inconvenience we hope things will be back to normal tomorrow.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Re: Database Error / Server Problems

Tonights forum problem fixed and working OK now but ...... shoutbox will be out of use for a short time while we fix a bug in it :devil:, please bear with us , thanks everyone :okay:
    Last edited by Tools; 16th October 2007, 00:06:AM.
    Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

oh my God an all night withdrawl, stress

Comment

pam u dont have shout box anyway
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Shoutbox has a bug in it OMG no wonder I woke up at this time in a cold sweat, I must have had a dream that something was wrong. Ok Tools get the critter sorted, make sure you give it a good enough going over so that it won't return. msl:

Comment

Yep, Im having real real problems even getting onto the site.............. booo hooo. Fendy xx
            Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
            Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
            Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
            Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
            Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
            Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
            Natwest round 2
            Abbey Round 2
            Yorkshire Bank round 1
            A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

If it was only shout box then yeah cool I'm fine:okay:, i must of posted same time as Tools?..I thought you mean't the site was down as had loads of probs yesterday....Necessity is the root of all frustrations

Comment

Re: Shoutbox

Ok so not the original shoutbox , that one had way too many software conflicts in it so has been ditched for Cyb - ChatBox v1.9.1. A little different but has similar functions .

Take some time to have a play with it and get used to it , then give Amethyst or myself some feedback on it , any immediate problems you find with it let us know and we will try to fix ASAP.

Thanks everyone for your patience and support , much appreciated .:okay:
                Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X