• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Site Problem ? Please Read

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Problem ? Please Read

The site is now situated at

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/

It will forward automatically and look slightly different until we finish the transfer to the new server.

You may experience difficulty logging in - if so this has something to do with your cookies - with you can clear on Firefox by clicking TOOLS, OPTIONS, Clear Cookies.

Shoutbox (for VIP members) is down for a short time.

Please bear with us.

Sharon
    x
    Last edited by Amethyst; 7th August 2007, 09:01:AM.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Hi Sharon,
    As a complete dimwit with computers, I have no idea what "Firefox" is.
    I have got "tools" on the bars, but under options I cannot see "clear cookies".
    I clicked on your link, but was bounced out several times until I registered under a new name.
    Also, could you make the "site problems" a bit more obvious. Took me a while til I saw it!

Sally xxx

Comment

hi sally,

dont know if this helps when you click on tools,it should say internet options, then it might say browsing history, or just cookies, history, temp files......you should find it in there...

mistie

Comment

Under internet options I've got general, security, privacy, content, connections, programs, advanced.

I can't see anything about cookies there.

I found under "tools" delete browsing history, and cookies were there. I deleted, but no change, so then deleted all browsing history, but still no change.
        Am I breaking my computer now??!!

Sally x

Comment

Ont he general tab, about half way down, there is a temorary internet files with a buttont to clear cookies.

Comment

I clicked " save under favourites" for the link Sharon gave, then logged off everything. Then logged back on and here I am!
            I am so blind Jan! Thanks for pointing out cookies. Don't see how I missed it, but it didn't work til I logged out.
            Somehow "princess" is still logged on, but can't see how lol

Sally x
            P1ss on me if you like, but don't try and tell me it's rain!
            life is all the more precious when we remember it is a terminal state.

If you need any help with addiction please feel free to PM or email me. I will help all I can
            Please don't drink and drive

25th Aug SAR request ~11th Sep 1/2 back ~ 23rd Oct all back ~ 29th Oct prelim request ~ 11th Nov LBA ~ 20th Nov "Don't Be Silly" letter ~ 25th Nov I won!

Comment

mocha and sapp still having problems getting into the site.... done all of above ......help........:crazy:

Comment

http://legalbeagles.info/forums/

give them that link

clear cookies

use firefox if poss seems to work better

should be fixed soon
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

hi im in on IE..cant get in under firefox.

Xena

Comment

Well, I seem to be kicked out quite easily at the moment!
                    Just now I was on the site but it said not logged in.
                    I could see that littlesally and princess were both here, but I could not post etc. Don't understand how they both could be, when it also said I wasn't! ......
                    I will put my faith in whoever does what and come back tomorrow.

Goodluck with all this, I am sure we wil all benefit in the end.

Love Sally xxx
                    P1ss on me if you like, but don't try and tell me it's rain!
                    life is all the more precious when we remember it is a terminal state.

If you need any help with addiction please feel free to PM or email me. I will help all I can
                    Please don't drink and drive

25th Aug SAR request ~11th Sep 1/2 back ~ 23rd Oct all back ~ 29th Oct prelim request ~ 11th Nov LBA ~ 20th Nov "Don't Be Silly" letter ~ 25th Nov I won!

Comment

oh I hope so lol.... arrghhhh
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

Why did you change the URL in the first place?

Comment

Couple of Points I have noticed.

If you click on Forum Home it links to old site, which then forwards to new site and you have to log in again.

Also will Shout be re appearing?

Comment

Yep all in progress...shoutbox will be back tmw.

The Url change has been waiting for a long time - mainly to help with SEO, we have been waiting for our new server and are transferring the domain and server at the same time - thus one day of disruption rather than two.

For the moment use the forum links rather than the menu bar links - we are still sorting out the admin panel controls and the url cant change till we do that.

Hope that helps

Ame
                            x
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

I keep getting logged out?

Is my aftershave that bad????

Also the 'Quick reply box has shrunk' Is there a thread where we can post any problems we notice??
                              Last edited by Paule; 7th August 2007, 14:43:PM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X