• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

IT'S OFFICIAL - Natweststaffmember makes Britain Happy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IT'S OFFICIAL - Natweststaffmember makes Britain Happy

TOP 100 HAPPY LIST in the Independent on Sunday

Get your happy pills out
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...0-1671055.html

Tim Keirman
    Former NatWest cashier
    This Cambridge bank clerk clandestinely helped customers navigate bank bureaucracy to reclaim bank charges. For more than two years he gave targeted advice and leaked internal guideline documents to help those for whom "charges were ruining lives". While the full scale of big bank CEOs' negligence came to light,Kiernan was sacked in January 2009 for "gross misconduct".

they are wrong, my surname is Keirman and I was sacked in FEBRUARY 2009). I do hope the paper version of it is accurate.

Source: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...0-1671055.html
    Last edited by Amethyst; 19th April 2009, 08:11:AM.

Re: IT'S OFFICIAL - Natweststaffmember makes Britain Happy

Well done Nattie, thats completely fabulous and I am very proud of you. :kiss:

Up there with some brilliant people too (how did that happen?) Sir Ian McKellen, Peter Kay, Leslie Phillips, Terry Pratchett....and Nattie ! lol..
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I think my personality and likeability helped. I hope employers in CAMBRIDGE are reading the Independent on Sunday this morning. My CV is available for children's parties!!

Comment

Why don't you send a copy of the web page, or newspaper to them for a laugh! You could really cash in on this!!!! I see a Hello magazine photo shoot coming up!

xxxxxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by natweststaffmember View Post
          I think my personality and likeability helped. I hope employers in CAMBRIDGE are reading the Independent on Sunday this morning. My CV is available for children's parties!!
          I thought the Courts made you take that off your CV after the injunction

Well done Nattie proud of you
          Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Well done Natts, you're a star :kiss:

Comment

Well Natts - that removes all problems you'll have answering THAT question at interview LMAO - everyone knows now!!

Tom
              I will not provide support by Private Message under any circumstances. This is for your protection and mine. Any advice I give is my own opinion and carries no legal weight. Check it before you use it!
              Over £1200 claimed in several actions against several organisations.

Comment

The only bad thing about it was you should have been in the top 10!

Well done Natty !

Good things happen to good people

Comment

lol Well done nattie

Comment

Well done Nattie, finally some recognition for all the hard work you've done

Crash
                    Crash

DAY 1: 12/09 - S A R to British Gas
                    DAY 114: 03/01 Prelim sent for overpayment refund of £393.06

24 Days: E2Save Settled in full £70
                    59 Days: Barclaycard claim Settled in full £134.39

162 Days: Halifax Settled in full £1543.80
                    179 Days: Barclays1 Settled in full £2450.45 + £447.02 in costs
                    254 Days: Barclays 2 Settled in full £1450.91

Comment

Brilliant Nat.................you deserve a medal as big as a dustbin lid................repect to ya.

Pete

Comment

Well at last someone with a sense of justice. I do hope you get another job asap.
                        To echo the sentiments of others, respects and thanks to you.

Thincat

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X