• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Please Please Read This And See If We Can Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Please Read This And See If We Can Help

I went to school with this woman....................Anyone got any advice????????????????

News for Blackburn, Darwen, Burnley, Chorley, Hyndburn, Pendle, Ribble Valley * Rossendale
    Last edited by theGobbyOne; 1st March 2008, 15:19:PM.

Re: Please Please Read This And See If We Can Help

OMG That is just so awful.
    She needs a huge publicity campaign in the National papers to organise help and money for her.
    I don't think I've ever heard such a desperate story, I'm sure people would help.

Any other thoughts?......she just isn't going to have the energy to try and tackle this herself through legal measures.
    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

It is really sad. She needs to sell the house and get into rented accomodation before its repossessed. She is a single parent now, with 4 kids and would get housing benefit etc.

It is a sad situation especially as she is struggling to cope with her own health problems. Her partner has been gone for nearly 2 years tho.

Unless i have missed something major - negative equity etc ?

I know its hard to leave your home especially with kids.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

She should get on to the Macmillan trust as well, see what they can do. this was brought up the other day with another user. They help with all aspects of cancer sufferers.

Comment

anyone suggested that she come to legal beagles so we can see if we can help?

Comment

DO we know if there was Mortgage Repayment insurance or life insurance on the husband when he died?

Comment

Ignore the above, because I think it says he killed himself which would invalidate the policies, unfortunately.

Comment

Also says he cancelled them before he died.

'' Mr Davis was suffering from depression and he cancelled life insurance and mortgage protection payments.''

She owes 162k on her mortgage and they bought it for £163 some 4 years ago. It will have some equity on it.

The comments left on the site make sense to. Sell up, rent, claim benefits, maybe go bankrupt depending what equity she has on the property and start afresh.

I really doubt she actually said ''Now Ms Hargreaves, 35, is pleading with anyone who can help her family before she becomes homeless in April.'' Hopefully she is publisising her story to warn others what can happen rather than begging for handouts. It can be hard to rent with kids, and especially on benefits. But she would be absolute top of housing register for council housing. I don't know if making urself homeless by selling is okay or if she is forced to wait for reposession to get on the homeless register.
                Last edited by Amethyst; 1st March 2008, 16:44:PM.
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Nattie View Post
                  anyone suggested that she come to legal beagles so we can see if we can help?
                  I will make sugestion but I dont think they got a PC

Comment

darn it

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X