• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Shopping safely online

Collapse
This thread is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shopping safely online

Shopping online can be fun and convenient but are you doing all you can to keep yourself and your family safe on the internet? Do you know how to keep your credit card secure whilst shopping online? Is your card registered for added security measures such as Verified by Visa, MasterCard secure or American Express […]

More...
    Tags: None

Re: Shopping safely online

Hi everyone, I recently received an email from HqBILL.NET they said I have to pay 104.70 pounds for an account made on datebeach.co.uk. Shame on me I have made the account I have made a purchase of 4 or 5 pounds, something like that with my debit card, but I didn't notice any 104.70 tax. They have not took my money then, but I received that e-mail in 23/08 and they've told me they will. Recently I checked my card and I have noticed that I have a blocked sum of exactly 104.70 pounds. I have spoke with my bank agent and he told me that I can make a complain at the nearest police station, destroy my card and block it, but only if I didn't entered my card details on the site. If I entered my details, and made the complain I will get a criminal record... what can I do to get my money back ? I didn't know and I don t remember to be told of any premium account for 3 months that costs104.70 pounds. HELP HELP HELP...

Comment

Do you have an electronic check? If so, then there are no problems at all with the return of funds, otherwise this action is regarded as fraud. If this tax is prescribed in it, then you can’t do anything because you didn’t see it.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X