• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FCA Requirement Notice: Debt and Claims Limited / GrassRoots Financial – Financial Co

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FCA Requirement Notice: Debt and Claims Limited / GrassRoots Financial – Financia

So 14 days are up today. Not heard a thing. Is it worth me phoning to Court to see if they've heard anything (e.g. an excuse not to pay)

Comment

• Re: FCA Requirement Notice: Debt and Claims Limited / GrassRoots Financial – Financia

Yes give them a call, and then you can engage the bailiffs
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I've called them. They've said it's 28 days not 14. However they have given me the direct number for the enforcement office and have said if we still don't hear anything to give them a call and they will be able to help us further!!

Comment

Sorry I'm a bit slow lol did they explain why it gets to 28 days? and not the 14 as first thought

Comment

Grrr. I suppose it's just like getting a judgment direct from the court - the defendant gets 28 days to pay up or apply to set aside - before it is entered on the CCJ Register and claimants can enforce through other means.

The courts communication is terrible. You must feel a bit like a guinea pig Naptime - still, if it happens to anyone in future we'll know exactly what to do and a lot of time will be saved.
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Hello again...

The saga continues. I have phoned to court today who have now told me I could've enforced the award after 14 days. However, they won't tell me how to do that because "that's classed as giving legal advice"! sometimes I wonder what is the point of these people/

Comment

oh ffs. They really are complete and utter planks.

Carl's lot seem to have moved offices since they ditched a lot of staff, unpaid, at Universal House. How much is absolutely true I don't know.
                They have now moved into the same building as Scott Robert - Barclay House on Whitworth Street West

Here's the info on warrant of control
                Attached Files
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                  oh ffs. They really are complete and utter planks.

Carl's lot seem to have moved offices since they ditched a lot of staff, unpaid, at Universal House. How much is absolutely true I don't know.

Here's the info on warrant of control
                  If they've moved would that make a difference as to why there has been no response

Comment

Received the notification this morning that the Warrant has been issued! Hopefully should hear more by the end of this week

Comment

So after fighting for this money for almost two years it looks like we're never going to get it.

Spoke to the bailiffs today and they went to Universal House to be told they left two months ago for unknown reasons. We should get a letter in the next few days saying the same. Apparently we can reissue the warrant if we find a new address but I don't know if that's going to cost more money and quite frankly I really do not know whether I can deal with the stress that this has caused any longer.

Comment

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...387#post488387

''
                        They have now moved into the same building as Scott Robert - Barclay House on Whitworth Street West
                        ''

Barclay House, 35 Whitworth St W, Manchester M1 5NG

Should be some news on Mr Wright soon. Will also find out about other enforcement methods now you have a proper bonafide judgment - winding up order? that kind of thing.
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                          http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...387#post488387

''
                          ''

Barclay House, 35 Whitworth St W, Manchester M1 5NG
                          i did did give them that address on the form (it asks for other information) but I think they can only go to the main address on the warrant but apparently the warrant can be reissued!

Comment

Hiya, Could you PM me with the application/reference number and value on the court order please, looking into another way of enforcement for you xx Sharon xx
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

I haven't done a FOS claim for a while but I believe it's an application for enforcement as opposed to a new claim. Let me try find the definitive info if you don't already have it? They used to have some guidance on their site.

Comment

Yes it's a N322 application ( £40 fee ) xxx There's another more recent thread where someone is currently in process of doing it.
                                #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X