• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Found this in my local paper

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Found this in my local paper

I'm having fun on this one

Comment

Nice post on there Robster.

Comment

Thanks!

How did you guess it was me? LOL

They will be changing the name from Echo to the Daily Beagle if we post any more.
        LOL:beagle:
        The charges coming in to the banking industry every day will more than pay the banks total legal bill for the whole test case so why wouldn’t the Banks want to "ensure Justice at the highest level"

Comment

The Court of Appeal certainly showed no mercy on Britain’s biggest high street lenders, when they tried to challenge a High Court ruling ordering them to pay customers billions in wrongly-levied bank charges.
          Must have missed that bit in the judgment

Comment

He responed to my email and I think he might join to check things out, but he did stick up for the ambulance chaser saying he is "a pretty amazing bloke"
            Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
            Me VS Abbey Win
            BIL HSBC Credit Card
            BIL EGG
            BIL HSBC Loan
            BIL PPI Win

Comment

Originally posted by Mochamoo View Post
              He responed to my email and I think he might join to check things out, but he did stick up for the ambulance chaser saying he is "a pretty amazing bloke"
              Why has he got special powers?

Comment

AMAZING?

If someone promised me 27% a day I would think he was incredible !LOL

None the less he has opened up a debate in the matter, which has to be good on balance.

Hope the Journalist joins the site and sees the way people are helped he for nought he may be able to help also?
                The charges coming in to the banking industry every day will more than pay the banks total legal bill for the whole test case so why wouldn’t the Banks want to "ensure Justice at the highest level"

Comment

Special powers I think so... he is charging a fee and making the journo do all the leg work
                  It took me about three hours to search through the pages, but it was worth it

My Hardship Claim
                  Me VS Abbey Win
                  BIL HSBC Credit Card
                  BIL EGG
                  BIL HSBC Loan
                  BIL PPI Win

Comment

Great comments you guys and well done Macho :kiss:

Nice to see Stephen on there too
                    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I emailed him a couple of times yesterday and told him off about using ambulance chasers, and promoted the site.

Here's his reply just received (I think he thought I was Mocha as he said he replied yesterday, but he didn't)

I sent you two emails yesterday. The first explained that I've written several articles on Tim Coombs in the past and I think he's a really good man. He hasn't just chased up bank charges, he has also launched court cases to stop banks and other finance companies breaking the law by harassing people for debt, forced credit card companies to write off people's debts through proving they lent the money irresponsibly to people was obvious wouldn't be able to repay, and also stopped councils and banks reposessing people's homes for falling behind on motgage and council tax payments.

The second email said Legal Beagles sounds like a brilliant idea and I'm planning to write a follow up story next week, on how people could take your advice and claim their charges back for free.

However, I would say many people don't have access to Legal Beagles on the internet and may either not have the confidence, the tenacity required, or nous to claim back charges themselves. I am one of those people who would probably not have got round to putting in my own claim and would prefer to have an expert representing me. Mr Coombs makes his commission through charging the high interest rates on the amount in administration fees the banks owe. If I would have put in a claim I would only have asked for the money that I'm owed from Abbey and Barclays and not even thought of claiming interest.

My main aim through this campaign is to encourage as many people as possible to claim back bank charges they are entitled to. I think that has to be a good thing - whether they do it themselves, with help from organisations like Legal Beagles, or through an agent such as Mr Coombes.

I need to reply to him and must mention about Mr Coombes charging etc.

Comment

mention the 27% a day bit too
                        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
                          I emailed him a couple of times yesterday and told him off about using ambulance chasers, and promoted the site.

Here's his reply just received (I think he thought I was Mocha as he said he replied yesterday, but he didn't)

I sent you two emails yesterday. The first explained that I've written several articles on Tim Coombs in the past and I think he's a really good man. He hasn't just chased up bank charges, he has also launched court cases to stop banks and other finance companies breaking the law by harassing people for debt, forced credit card companies to write off people's debts through proving they lent the money irresponsibly to people was obvious wouldn't be able to repay, and also stopped councils and banks reposessing people's homes for falling behind on motgage and council tax payments.

The second email said Legal Beagles sounds like a brilliant idea and I'm planning to write a follow up story next week, on how people could take your advice and claim their charges back for free.

However, I would say many people don't have access to Legal Beagles on the internet and may either not have the confidence, the tenacity required, or nous to claim back charges themselves. I am one of those people who would probably not have got round to putting in my own claim and would prefer to have an expert representing me. Mr Coombs makes his commission through charging the high interest rates on the amount in administration fees the banks owe. If I would have put in a claim I would only have asked for the money that I'm owed from Abbey and Barclays and not even thought of claiming interest.

My main aim through this campaign is to encourage as many people as possible to claim back bank charges they are entitled to. I think that has to be a good thing - whether they do it themselves, with help from organisations like Legal Beagles, or through an agent such as Mr Coombes.

I need to reply to him and must mention about Mr Coombes charging etc.
                          No he does not he Trousers 27-28% of the money recovered. IF he gets interest it may help mitigate some of the fee.

Comment

I've replied and told him to contact Ame or Tools, as I think its better that you help him with any story that he wants to run.
                            I don't want to muck it up to be honest, but I have said that I'm willing to have a chat on the phone if necessary as he asked for my phone number.

Comment

Lol well you got a reply... our names are nothing alike how on earth did he mix us up? Very observant reporter lol

My Hardship Claim
                              Me VS Abbey Win
                              BIL HSBC Credit Card
                              BIL EGG
                              BIL HSBC Loan
                              BIL PPI Win

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X