• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Fred Goodwins house vandalised

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fred Goodwins house vandalised

Well going back to Fred and his little bit of bovver, yes I do agree he shouldn't have to put up with such actions.

"Oh yes, let us all congratulate the mindless pondlife who did this." I don't congratulate them at all.
    I will say though we must have an awful lot of "pondlife" on our tiny island because kids as young as 5 and 6 can cause this much damage to your home if you ask them not to play in front of your house.
    It's a sign of the times and it is not going to get any better, only a lot worse IMHO.

Comment

Greed is Goodwin

Comment

That is funny PMSL

Comment

Maybe Mr Goodwin could follow suit?

'Mr DeSantis, who plans to donates all of his $742,006 bonus – after tax – to charities helping people hit by the recession'

AIG accused of betraying staff in bonuses row - Telegraph
          Luminol x

Comment

The mindless attack and vandalism is a show of the populations emotions during this recession. People are frustrated that certain sectors of society are protected for doing a crap job and the likes of nurses and teachers who do well have to put up with yet another pay freeze, or in some cases in reality a pay cut. The main body of the population have been silenced and can no longer protest, this oppression is going to lead to outbreaks of violence.
            If I were in Sir Freddys shoes I would leave this sorry land far behind me and seek shelter in a far away land.
            Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
              She's from Birmingham SM.
              I am soooo not from Birmingham. I am from the Black Country, there's a world of difference.

Going back to Fred and his bit of bovver, if I were him, I too would be leaving this sorry land and taking shelter elsewhere. Preferably somewhere hot, with no yobbos and very lax tax laws....
              Is no longer here

Comment

Originally posted by strugglingmum View Post
                Wendy, brunette, not brown ...it has so much more class ;-)

Hmm, so next time I'm walking in the park with the kids, i shall say "Oh bother, i have just stepped in a pile of brunette!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Glenn UK View Post
                  Hmm, so next time I'm walking in the park with the kids, i shall say "Oh bother, i have just stepped in a pile of brunette!!!"

May be a better idea to just look where you're stepping lol

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X