• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Leading HSBC banker and father of two hangs himself in 5-star London hotel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leading HSBC banker and father of two hangs himself in 5-star London hotel

One of HSBC’s leading bankers has been found dead after apparently committing suicide in a five-star London hotel room. Christen Schnor was found hanging by a belt.

More...

Banker found hanged in hotel room

A senior HSBC banker has been found hanged in a London hotel room, police have confirmed.

More...

Comment

Re: Leading HSBC banker and father of two hangs himself in 5-star London hotel

His poor family.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

totally agree BUT what is the totally random paragraph on someone wishing him a Happy Birthday on facebook who just happens to be female? Totally out of place and attempting to put something into the mix, which at the moment is not there.

Comment

Aye that and picturing with said same woman....arse holes the press.
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Why is he more important or more newsworthy than for example

"Unknown random person hangs themselves due to spiraling debts caused by banks"
            Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

I assume its intimating that the banking crisis is pushing those involved at a higher level to suicide. Though whether or not his death has anything to do with work they don't know. Also there have been a number of stories about unknown random people who have committed suicide due to debts, excessive gas bills recently wasn't it? and this one over a £200k business debt - BBC NEWS | Wales | North West Wales | Brother's plea after debt suicide and this over student debt Mother of suicide debt student blasts banks for loans - mirror.co.uk. In the states there are hundreds of stories of suicides related to the crisis all the time. I think reporting is quite even. Both sides of the coin are seeing suicides that can be attributed at least in part to the financial crisis the world is facing and i think they are reporting quite evenly.
              #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X