• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Personal lending increases four times faster than wages

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal lending increases four times faster than wages

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-42879803
    Well it looks like things are going to get a whole lot worse -Yep, hard to imagine that they could get worse but …..

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
    ~ Anonymous
    Tags: None

I had never used a Credit Reference website prior to a few days ago, I was amazed to find that I had 6 credit cards all with zero balance but their combined credit limit was over £58,000 including 2 from one company with over £24,000 between them. IF I were using them & had them to their limits I would not be able to service the interest let alone bring the capital down. I know I must have applied for them & used them to find better interest rates in the past including 0% balance transfers but I do feel they are being irresponsible for offering me so much credit between them. Needless to say I spent an hour or so yesterday closing the accounts.
    Sorry i'm just thinking out loud, it might be irrelevant, I am not employed in anyway in the legal profession, please ensure you research any advice I give before using it I have been known to be wrong on multiple occasions.

Comment

Well done you, that is terrible how the system just lets you build up that amount of credit - I suspect it won't have been particularly advantageous on your credit rating either.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I am really beginning to get disgruntled at all the different and conflicting reports that get put around.One minute we are being told that due to brexit growth forecasts and predictions are down and then we get the bank of England saying that due to the country growing quicker than they had allowed for interest rates might rise higher and more often than they had planned for. We have some "experts " saying we are doing well yet all I see is people worried about their income and outgoings and the security in either their jobs or homes. I don't come across many people who are buying luxuries most are buying essentials and they increase in personal lending has to reflect people making ends meet more than being extravagant because they feel confident.

Comment

Originally posted by meellis View Post
          We have some "experts "
          The problem with a lot of "experts" is that they don't live in the world where there is too much month remaining at the end of the money
          Sorry i'm just thinking out loud, it might be irrelevant, I am not employed in anyway in the legal profession, please ensure you research any advice I give before using it I have been known to be wrong on multiple occasions.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X