• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

credit file ccj

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• credit file ccj

hi just got my credit file via experience it show one cj i have 3 creditors claiming debts against me am i liable for them ? as i was in debt managent company

i assumed they were paid off how do i go about this ?
    Tags: None

Re: credit file ccj

Hi Paul

I assume this is connected to your previous post:

hi had a call from Gmac as i was claiming via a firm ? why a direct call
    i was taken to court for arears of £1720.29 ( Max was 2726.91 p ) for breach of court order 50 pounds for charges was pounds behind in arrears i had no bank account and could only pay pay cheque from a building society passbook last year my intrest rate with them them was 10.4 %
    i got a letter from jvs they had offered only £450
    i have a few statement and thes charges go back to 2002 to 2008 6years worth
    15 pounds a month 50 pound arrears charges
    one statement
    figures show not sure 01 04 2005
    if this is correct i need help
    starting balance £72,000
    postal payment £600 arrear fee £50 no payment dd £15
    intrest charge £-487.65

31 12 2005 arrears fee £50 no dd £15
    intrest charge £485 .49 balance £73.192.68 ?

was taken to court on £1720.29 arears
    on the 30-04 2003 i had £2.726 .91 in arrears
    moved morthage to Ge Money in 2008

i hope some one can make sense of this for me thank you Paul.

Debt Management Companies do NOT guarantee everything will be taken care of....far from it.
    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Re: 9-10 year old aktiv capital debt

credit file only shows one cj they are asking about an old debt

Comment

Without attempting Celestine's post, is this correct:

You have got your credit file from Experian. It is showing one CCJ (County Court Judgment) which you admit to.

It also shows three other debts on your file which you thought you'd paid off through a Debt Management Plan?

If that is right, what does it actually say by the three debts that were on the DMP, are they marked settled, Payment Arrangement, PA or anything like that?

Comment

whoops only one cj on file no other debt showing on file credit security apktavia and marlin are asking for funds from old debts .
          ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
          Originally posted by labman View Post
          Without attempting Celestine's post, is this correct:

You have got your credit file from Experian. It is showing one CCJ (County Court Judgment) which you admit to.

It also shows three other debts on your file which you thought you'd paid off through a Debt Management Plan?

If that is right, what does it actually say by the three debts that were on the DMP, are they marked settled, Payment Arrangement, PA or anything like that?

no others on file
          Last edited by pault52; 21st November 2011, 16:40:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X