• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

e2save

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e2save

My Oh is having trouble with this lot. She took out deal with carphone wh with a cash back by redemption system run by e2save. She has followed the process to the letter and cant get any money back off them. Everything was sent recorded delivery. In exasperation we sent two letters of complaint, one to T Mobile who have responded and say they will try to help and one to Ch Exec of Carphone wh as owner of e2save. Got a ludicrous reply from them saying they will not correspond with oh under data Protection Act until she provides evidence of bank accounts etc etc etc. She did provide a copy in the letter of complaint of the original order with a myriad of details in. Any ideas ?

Re: e2save

Hi jim,

See para 2

http://www.ico.gov.uk/upload/documen...nformation.pdf
    CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
    Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
    gets his brain a-going.
    Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
    The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Hi,

Please contact as aoon as possible and I will have a look in to your account.

I aim to resolve your issue within 48 hours of contacting me. Please ensure you email me with your delivery references for the missing cash backs.

Thanks,

Sarah
      sarahw@e2save.com

Comment

sarah,

with the greatest of respect this matter has now gone far beyond "looking into". We have been totally exasperated by the lack of responses. A full and detailed file has been prepared to send to the relevent bodies. Letters outlining this have been sent recorded delivery to the Chief Executive Officers concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by jim3940 View Post
          sarah,

with the greatest of respect this matter has now gone far beyond "looking into". We have been totally exasperated by the lack of responses. A full and detailed file has been prepared to send to the relevent bodies. Letters outlining this have been sent recorded delivery to the Chief Executive Officers concerned.
          Hi Jim,

Thank you for your response, the letter will be passed to myself from the chief executive therefore I will be able to look at your account.

In mean time if you wish to contact me please email me at sarahw@e2save.com I am 100% positive I can give you a resolution with 48 hours.

Regards,

Sarah

Comment

I am 100% positive I can give you a resolution with 48 hours.

Just to let people know I have resolved this issue within 1 hour of receiving the customers email.

I want people to know I feel there frustration and I am only here to help.

Thanks,

Sarah

Comment

Will wait and see if Jim is is happy with the outcome, as you will understand.
              Help is always gratefully received on Beagles and I thank you for yours.
              Enaid x

Comment

I will let everybody know the outcome. I have received an e mail and will let you know . Thanks to all concerned.

Comment

Hi Jim,

Have you had the chance to review my email reply.

Thanks,

Sarah

Comment

Originally posted by jim3940 View Post
                    I will let everybody know the outcome. I have received an e mail and will let you know . Thanks to all concerned.
                    Will post outcome on this thread.

Comment

Any update Jim?
                      Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Originally posted by Tools View Post
                        Any update Jim?
                        Hi Tools

The e mail promises to deliver the amounts owed in "21-28" days and this is followed by an offer to deal personally with subsequent cash back claims. I will report back on what is received in the post.

Comment

Two cheques arrived this morning . We have also directly e mailed Sarah-E2 the next claim as she suggested via her e mail.

Comment

Very good, thank you for updating us.
                            Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

I am very pleased to hear this.

Sarah

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X