• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Vodafone Incompetence

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vodafone Incompetence

Maybe I have made a mistake by* taking theirHome Broadband offer. Finally got it sorted and went live on Weds 25 March. No problem happy with the speeds. This morning, get up to find Broadband not working, the find out can't receive or make calls. I ring their Helpline and after being put on hold for an hour finally receive an answer, it's been disconnected seemingly in error by them. OK switch it back on again but now told this may take 10 working days - in other words a fortnight.

In the current climate I am classed as very high risk due to health issues + the wife is disabled. Do they care - it would appear not. Feel very disgruntled now. Not sure how you do Twitter so would accept any help. Have had to use someelses internet to do this.
    Tags: None

Amethyst*

Update to all this is that they have "lent" me a Gigacube Router so I can access emails etc. Still no joy on the landline and they are now suggesting we have to have a new number despite having had our present one for nearly 30 years. They have been made aware of our health concerns but are choosing to just ignore it. Have made a complaint to their CEO by email but no acknowledgement or response.

Comment

Bloody hell what a pain. At least you have the internet working so well done for getting them to take some action there !

Are you able to switch back to previous provider for your land line? I think do what you can to make sure you have the services you need, so you can keep your number, and sort out the complaint afterwards. Presumably they said you could keep your number when you decided to switch to them? so it's a part of the contract and if they can't now fulfil I reckon you're quite within your rights to cancel.

Can tweet @ them for you but normally they come back saying DM with account number etc then come back and say you need to call them....bit pointless really.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Unable to switch back to previous provider as they were even more useless - SSE. Everything with Vodafone is provide a number they don't read or inwardly digest the fact we don't have now but then they admit it is all their doing.

One comment I got from them at the weekend was "some of us are having to work from home and are lucky to still have a job", he wasn't particularly keen on my reply when I told him I take 9 different Heart tablets so class myself as lucky to be alive.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X