• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Tesco Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tesco Mobile

I increased my safety buffer with Tesco Mobile, so that l could enter a radio competition that over the summer holidays you can win various amounts of monies each day when you hear a certain pop artist.
    l noticed the txts after a certain time wetin't going thru to the radio stnt, as l never got the registered txt message after the tct went thru.
    l contacted the radio stnt, who investigated and phoned me back to say, "check with your network provider."
    l did, on 7 occasions speak to someone at Customer Servs who all advised me my txts had gone thru to the radio stnt, costing £1.50 each, it is me who wasn't looking at the correct information on my account and it was the radio stnt's fault and l must contact the radio stnt again.
    l had sent 2 txts on the Mon, 1 txt on the Tues and 1 txt on the Wed, but none of these txts were registered by the radio stnt. Customer Servs were still insisting these txts had all gone thru and l had been charged for them, yet my account stated these txts hadn't gone thru since the previous Fri.
    l asked to log a complaint. Luke phoned me the nxt morning, talked me thru my account and you could clearly see my txts hadn't gone thru to the radio stnt, so l will never know if my if my mobile number would have got selected.
    Luke tried to still blame me, as l'd been notified about my safety buffet on the 16th July 2019. That is correct, as that was the day after l had increased my £2.50 safety buffer by adding £20, which after putting me on hold, came back and agreed that was true. And since the system takes 24hrs to update, l ignored these alerts after checking l was indeed into my increased safety buffer.
    l should have got a network alert when this increased safety buffer had ran out, l did not. Hence why these 4 txts l'd made, 2 on the Mon, 1 on the Tues and 1 on the Wed, hadn't gone thru to the radio stnt, even thou 7 Customer Servs staff had assured me they had and they could all see the £1.50, l had been charged.
    Luke arrogantly tried to say, l should have paid more attention after l txted to enter the competition and realise the increased safety buffer had ran out.
    l advised Luke, you try remembering every minute detail of your day when you've got a high complex need autistic child who sometimes lashes out at you, diagnosed with several autism traits with some overlapping and let's see how much you can keep on top of your day.
    l should have received an alert, l didn't to say my increased safety buffer had finished. The previous day, being talked thru my account with Customer Servs, l couldn't access my account, as a security PIN number l should have received never came and no matter what l tried, after 4 attempts l had to give up, even though by this time l had already realised the information being given by the 6th Customer Sers person l had spoken to in 2 day's was giving out the wrong information. Hence the next day, as l explained to the 7th Customer Servs person and he also agreeing these txts had gone thru to the radio stnt, l insisted l wanted to log a complaint. And that's when Luke contacted me. I refused the 2,000 Tesco Clubcard points, asking for my complaint to be escalated even higher. He refused at first, but l said, you can't refuse has 7 Customer Servs were wrong and the network had problems, not just with the alert, but not also sending me security PINs the previous day to access my own account when l was on the phone with Customer Servs who was going to talk me thru my account and show me these "charged" txt messages, but because l couldn't access my account, couldn't, even though we all know now, that was all a lie. Even Luke had to admit, l had been misinformed SEVEN times.
    Tags: None

So your complaint has been escalated ?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X