• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Yorkshire Water £250 unpaid month on credit report?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the bill was wrong then yes of course it would be removed. No one told you to pay the bill - the only posts I can see are people trying to work out what the issue was with the bill. Maybe have a read back through your thread before saying you were given 'stupid advice'.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
      If the bill was wrong then yes of course it would be removed. No one told you to pay the bill - the only posts I can see are people trying to work out what the issue was with the bill. Maybe have a read back through your thread before saying you were given 'stupid advice'.
      Telling people to pay £250 they don't owe is irresponsible. Good job I don't listen to internet trolls or I'd be £250 lighter.

Comment

Originally posted by verity540 View Post

Telling people to pay £250 they don't owe is irresponsible. Good job I don't listen to internet trolls or I'd be £250 lighter.
        If it's a reputable company, like a water company, it's sometimes less stressful to pay up first and sort it out later. They'll obviously refund any over-payments. That's assuming you can spare the cash in the meantime. So many different people come to this website - some with cash in the bank, and some broke.

I'm pleased your problem got sorted out, but I think you are being very unfair to the people who tried to help you.

Comment

Originally posted by 2222 View Post

If it's a reputable company, like a water company, it's sometimes less stressful to pay up first and sort it out later. They'll obviously refund any over-payments. That's assuming you can spare the cash in the meantime. So many different people come to this website - some with cash in the bank, and some broke.

I'm pleased your problem got sorted out, but I think you are being very unfair to the people who tried to help you.

If you could just afford to shell out wads of money you wouldnt be coming to this forum would you??

Just saying you owe the money, pay it is dumb.

I would never give that advice without knowing facts. I would never give that advice anyway. I'd be ashamed to give that advice on this forum.

Anyway, I don't have time to argue with your nonsense, go about your day & don't get involved without knowing anything is my advice.

Comment

Thanks for the advice. I'll be sure to give it the attention it deserves.

Comment

Originally posted by verity540 View Post

If you could just afford to shell out wads of money you wouldnt be coming to this forum would you??

Just saying you owe the money, pay it is dumb.

I would never give that advice without knowing facts. I would never give that advice anyway. I'd be ashamed to give that advice on this forum.

Anyway, I don't have time to argue with your nonsense, go about your day & don't get involved without knowing anything is my advice.

Just a quick FYI, we aren't internet trolls.
              The reason you didn't get information was because you didn't give us any. As a former employee of a water company, I was more than happy to assist you, but I needed more information. Saying "You're irresponsible" is incredibly rude seeing as these fine people give their time for free, no one here asks for anything in return. We have all been in a similar position at one point.

No one told you to pay the money, we all asked "What is the problem?"

Put yourself in our place, I post up saying "I have a bill for £300 what do I do?"

What would be your first question?

I know mine would be what is it for, and do you owe it?

PLEASE NOTE: I work irregular hours including nights and sleep in shifts. If I have not responded in 48 hours, please ask an admin to Messenger me!

"If you ever feel alone, remember, I am just the other side of the rainbow, or just south of the North Star. Whichever is closer." - A.J Murphy. 17/3/1974 - 16/03/1997 (RIP babe <3)

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X