• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Yorkshire Water £250 unpaid month on credit report?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yorkshire Water £250 unpaid month on credit report?

Hi,

What do I send to Yorkshire water to get out of this bill & stop them putting more rubbish on my credit report?

With love
    Tags: None

At a guess £250

Comment

you owe it???

Comment

I refuse to pay it. Why should I pay the same as a 5 person family? I never gave my consent to any water company to pollute my water supply.

Comment

Are you on a water meter or paying rates ? Have you had your bill assessed to your circumstances ? ( for example look here https://www.unitedutilities.com/my-a...rges-20172018/ for the different ways charges are calculated )

Is your water polluted ? ( sorry not sure what you mean there, if there is an issue with your water quality you need to make a complaint to the water company )

#staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
            Are you on a water meter or paying rates ? Have you had your bill assessed to your circumstances ? ( for example look here https://www.unitedutilities.com/my-a...rges-20172018/ for the different ways charges are calculated )

Is your water polluted ? ( sorry not sure what you mean there, if there is an issue with your water quality you need to make a complaint to the water company )
            Well seen as its a private customer, I believe I should have consumer rights? or maybe they are a private company that behave like the council.

Comment

Indeed, but at the moment we're not sure what the issue is that you are having to deal with so it is a little difficult to advise.

#staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by verity540 View Post
                I refuse to pay it. Why should I pay the same as a 5 person family? I never gave my consent to any water company to pollute my water supply.
                Do you have a water meter? If so, what makes you think you are paying too much? If not, why not get one?

Comment

If you can provide me with the following information I can try and help.

1: are you metered or unmetered?

2: If you are metered how much have your last 3 bills been?

3: Have you made any form of payment towards the debt at all?

4: When you say why are you paying the same as a family of 5, where do you get the figures and how long is the bill for?

5: If you are metered, where is the meter (VITAL!). I don't need the exact location, just if it is in the house or outside.
                  PLEASE NOTE: I work irregular hours including nights and sleep in shifts. If I have not responded in 48 hours, please ask an admin to Messenger me!

"If you ever feel alone, remember, I am just the other side of the rainbow, or just south of the North Star. Whichever is closer." - A.J Murphy. 17/3/1974 - 16/03/1997 (RIP babe <3)

Comment

What do you mean, pollute your water supply?
                    PLEASE NOTE: I work irregular hours including nights and sleep in shifts. If I have not responded in 48 hours, please ask an admin to Messenger me!

"If you ever feel alone, remember, I am just the other side of the rainbow, or just south of the North Star. Whichever is closer." - A.J Murphy. 17/3/1974 - 16/03/1997 (RIP babe <3)

Comment

contacted YW & asked for a breakdown- they got the bill completely wrong.

Comment

contacted YW & asked for a breakdown- they got the bill completely wrong.
                        Without knowing what the actual problem is, and how they got it wrong, I can't help.

If you could give me a brief outline of what the issue is, and the info I previously asked for, I may be able to.

Comment

I suspect the OP means the problem has been sorted, as the bill was incorrect.

Comment

im hoping so still, if not I'm happy to have a look for them

Comment

Originally posted by slainte caragh View Post

Without knowing what the actual problem is, and how they got it wrong, I can't help.

If you could give me a brief outline of what the issue is, and the info I previously asked for, I may be able to.
                              Yes the bill was incorrectly placed on credit file. It is now removed. Thank god I didnt take the stupid advice on here & pay the bill!!!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X