• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Editing PDF files question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editing PDF files question

Editing PDF files, it can be done with openoffice, I did it in november, however I've now forgot....so rather than spend another 6 hours trying to remember.....any idea for an open source pdf editer?

Re: Editing PDF files question

You should just be able to open it in Open Office Writer, edit, then save as a pdf. Otherwise, you can use one of the online editors like this one..

Comment

Joining PDF files - PDFJoin! - Join PDF files online for free.

Can't see any issues with it and worked ok.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I downloaded about 6 either open source or try before you buy ,with varying success,(little or none)
        Wasn't kean on the on line ones
        What I was wanting in part was the kind of thing that FoS has for their complaint form,ie fill in the box and print out
        GIMP had a reasonable success, again with limits
        I believe that it can be done with Photoshop,by editing a .bmp file, I think that is the basis for most of the editors

In the end up I bought and downloaded EXpert pdf Editor which contains a pdf to word converter, I haven't tried the pdf to word , I'll assume it will not work with the layout format, and will only work with the text

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X