• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Any recommendations for Mobile Broadband?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any recommendations for Mobile Broadband?

I now need mobile broadband of some kind, does anyone have any recommendations as to which one?

Speed, reliability, capacity and of course cost are the main factors.

I have looked here Top 10 Broadband Laptops with Broadband Embedded or Built In but having limited use of mobile broadband before I would like some info from people that actually use it (adverts never lie do they ) as to what they find ok?
    Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Re: Any recommendations for Mobile Broadband?

First off I need to ask the usage you had in mind ?
    Are you looking at truly mobile or simply a replacement for you landline based service..

Comment

I'd stick with O2 but you don't get any freebies.

O2 Mobile Broadband

Monthly cost:
      £29.38 per month
      Allowance:
      10GB is roughly enough to do the following:
      Hours spent browsing (daily) - 6 hours
      Emails sent & received (daily) - 375
      Music downloads (per month) - 83
      Video downloads (per month) - 2.25 hours
      Software updates / downloads (per month) - 6

Unlimited Wi-Fi (bt openzone thingys)

Otherwise theres UNLIMITED GB with Dell netbook on Vodaphone for £30 a month but think coverage is shoddy.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

You could investigate Orange Mobile Broadband - the Orange Shop my friend has it and thinks its brill.

Comment

We've got O2, about £30 a month including a free laptop. purchased through CPW. Well actually the £30 quid a month is for the lappy, the internet access, (30 hours a month) and the dongle were part of the package. It seems to work really well. Or it would, apart from the fact that we lent the dongle to my son when he moved house, and Max the Staffy errrm, ate the dongle, so it's not working any more. But it was brilliant up to that point lol.

PS don't tell Tony (need to know basis!!)
          Is no longer here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X