• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

LegalBeagles wants to keep up with you on Twitter‏

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LegalBeagles wants to keep up with you on Twitter‏

I got a message with the above title, is it from here? if so what is it about?

The message reads: -The Twitter Team

About Twitter

Twitter is a unique approach to communication and networking based on the simple concept of status. What are you doing? What are your friends doing—right now? With Twitter, you may answer this question over SMS or the Web and the responses are shared between contacts.
    Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Re: LegalBeagles wants to keep up with you on Twitter‏

I got that too

Comment

I got this as well, but at the bottom is

This message was sent by a Twitter user who entered your email address. If you'd prefer not to receive emails when other people invite you to Twitter, click here:
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      Which implies someone who has your email address has added you to their list.

As it came came to a specific email address of mind, it can only be a few people on my part

Comment

This is the page

Twitter / LegalBeagles

I will look into who has set this up

Comment

The email went to my hotmail address book.

While we're on the subject - can whoever setup the myspace page update it a bit pretty please.

Just moving with the times (vaguely playing catchup anyways)

Twitter CAN send you live updates to your mobile for free, which could be useful for things like the test case etc. Its new to me too but thought we may as well have a presence. We have facebook and myspace already.

Its a bit like the facebook status tag lines but bigger.

News article about it - Twitter's top 30 users - Telegraph
          Last edited by Amethyst; 10th February 2009, 10:01:AM.
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I got the Twitter email too on my hotmail, and it was automatically blocked as spam already when it came through.

Comment

I got it too and it was marked as dangerous so I deleted it.

Comment

I think this might be useful. Wordpress has a few tools to integrate Twitter into my site, so I'll have a play.

Steven Fry is taking an interest, I notice.

So, who DID set up the LB account?
                My Blog
                http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

am posting updates on there, making a presence lol. We have rss feeds set up to here which i'll put public when i get it sorted - will be easy to update the forum instantly by text through twitter and rss feed from things like test case hearings etc rather than having to wait to get to wifi and a lappy

I think its a good thing, and is growing rapidly.

Oh and to make it clear - the invites only went to people in my personal address book.
                  #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Then why didn't I get one Ame. Not speaking to me

Comment

pmsl, you should email me more then you might get on my list.

Anyway EVERYBODY even if you hate twitter, join and add beagles as a ''follower'....we look a bit shoddy with 5 followers.
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

OOPS. My mistake. LB is FOLLOWING Steven Fry.

Can't get Twitter to accept my Wordpress widget.
                        My Blog
                        http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                          pmsl, you should email me more then you might get on my list.

Anyway EVERYBODY even if you hate twitter, join and add beagles as a ''follower'....we look a bit shoddy with 5 followers.

I would if I knew your address

Comment

Originally posted by LuggerBugs View Post
                            Can't get Twitter to accept my Wordpress widget.
                            I'm glad I was sober when I read that..lol

Comment

I've registered and am now a 'follower' pmsl. Oh and Lugger I sent you an invite hun.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X