• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Mozilla Firefox keeps crashing......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mozilla Firefox keeps crashing......

It is getting right on my tits. Is there a way of preventing it?
    And while i am on the moan, is there a place to check your actual internet speed cos I think I have a snail pace.
    I have windows vista as well and IE(whatever!).

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELPPPPPPP!

Re: Mozilla Firefox keeps crashing......

I've had problems with Firefox as well but that's because I open too many tabs at same time. Here's 3 checkers for you to try.

http://www.broadbandspeedchecker.co.uk/

http://www.broadband.co.uk/broadband-speed-test.jsp

http://www.broadbandchoices.co.uk/speed-test.asp?kt=341~unlimited+broadband

Just to make you feel better just checked mine and it's 24kbps download & 12kbps upload and all because B.T. won't upgrade the line.

Comment

Nattie, go to mozillas site and download the latest version if you have not already.
      Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

what is the difference between upload speed and download speed? Does it make a difference?

Comment

not a clue mine is 2.1Mb

2125 kbs download 185 kbs upload
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Download is the speed you connect and RECEIVE information FROM the internet.
            Upload is how fast you can SEND information TO the internet.

Download is always what is used for advertising.
            Upload speeds are alot lower as it is more expensive bandwidth,

So unless you are running a business the amount of upload speed is relativity immaterial as you are mostly using download speed.

Just to make you all really sick these are my stats

D/l: 9792 kbps
            U/l: 1012 kbps

Comment

I got something similar but I keep getting network timeout messages from firefox and it is starting to effect the way I do things. I simply cannot advise people when I am hacked off with how slow it is working. Anyone got any free downloads or any better browsers?

Comment

Nattie, do you have the same problems with IE or is this just a FF thing ??
                Are you running the latest version of FF3 ??

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X