• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Ebay and Paypal sloped shoulders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ebay and Paypal sloped shoulders

I have just looked up this address on google maps and used the street view
    THE MERIDIAN 4 COPTHALL HOUSE
    STATION SQUARE
    COVENTRY
    WEST MIDLANDS
    ENGLAND
    CV1 2FL
    (2,249 companies also use this postcode, this is probably a mail forwarding service address)
    It looks like an office complex building with no. 4 being a small shop front, which has another 19 companies using the same number 4 according to google maps, so therefore as this says it will only be a mail forwarding address so I doubt there will be any assets or goods there that belongs to the company in order for any of this

if they do have a warehouse in hayes
    and if I did win a claim

Could I send bailiffs into that warehouse to seize goods???
    and if I can do this will I end up out of pocket in any way???
    to work so I would need to find out the address of the warehouse as that will be the only place there will be goods to seize

But I suspect that goods will only be able to be seized IF it can be proved that it IS the companies goods that is in the warehouse, as I suspect that they will NOT own the warehouse

MORE digging required by the looks of things

Edit

Both directors are registered to addresses in China, one with the Global EGrow Shenzen address and the other also a Shenzen address which therefore makes the Overseas company info a bit suspect. I think perhaps Customs and Excise would be interested.
    VF why do you think this????

Why does a company registered here with 2 overseas directors make the company look suspect????
    What customs and excise rules could they be breaking????

Sorry for all the questions but I have NO idea about limited company stuff

Comment

Re: Ebay and Paypal sloped shoulders

Your post #7 gives a link that reveals a bit more information than companies house gives in a cursory check there.

Director: Jia XuAddress

2/F8TH BUILDING ZHONGXING GONGYE CHENG
      CHUANGYE ROAD,NANSHANDISTRICT
      SHENZHEN
      CHINA

Information

Is a Corporate Body
      Nationality: NATIONALITY UNKNOWN
      Appointments

GLOBAL EGROW LIMITED Director 17 Jul 2012 Active
      Also

Shenzhen Global Egrow E-commerce Co.,ltd

Address

2/F8TH BUILDING ZHONGXING GONGYE CHENG
      CHUANGYE ROAD,NANSHANDISTRICT
      SHENZHEN
      CHINA

Information

Is a Corporate Body
      Nationality: NATIONALITY UNKNOWN
      Appointments

There are also 4 web domains that have lapsed telling me that this guy has been around doing this for quite some time - domain reg with GoDaddy is usually 2 years per domain, unless he bought a block to prevent competitors setting up.

VF why do you think this????

Why does a company registered here with 2 overseas directors make the company look suspect????
      What customs and excise rules could they be breaking????
      My error 1 director - 2 companies. The reason why it looks suspect is that in the registration at companies house it states that:

Oversea Company Info - There are no Oversea Details associated with this company.

If a director in this country has a vested interest in another company albeit of a slightly different variant on the name but listing him as a director of Global EGrow, then some porkies are being told

What rules could they be breaking?

1. They have not declared an associated overseas company to companies house.
      2. Their tax year ends in July and by law because they are a Limited company they have to prepare their annual accounts and tax return and submit them to HM Customs and Companies House respectively
      3. The information I found at companies house shows that they did not submit their company accounts - ergo if they did not do this they more than likely did not submit a VAT return either.

And I guess that either Customs and Excise or Companies house is going after them, hence the Notification for Strike Off Action published in the London Gazette in November.

If there is any hint of fake goods associated with this company and from looking at their EBay feedback that is quite likely then Customs and Excise would be more than interested. Far too many fake products are imported into the UK and sold at Knock down prices to "unsuspecting" buyers.

Besides I don't hold much hope of your getting a refund or replacement from them either despite their request that you return the item (todays comms) - you do realise this will be at your own expense.

Do you have any idea of "What make of camera" you bought because a quick search on the net will reveal whether you have an authentic or an imported copy.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X