• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Whats happening?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats happening?

Always get good advice on this site.
    dont no who else to ask so will try to explain best i can.Bare with me its long i will begin with latest and go back.Oh my knowlege of computers is limited,very basic.
    Logged off my computer 9.15
    Left my home yesterday at 9.30,arrived at daughters about 10.00,stayed till 2.00am.
    gets home 2.30am,thought i would log on to site i have been visiting for couple years,one i have been banned from countless time for trolling.But its more a case if you express your opinion the click gangs up on you.

Eny how i gets in goes straight to computer and "click to connect",but i have been logged on for 2 hrs,which is not poss as i was not at home to log on.
    I connect to internet through a G3 dongle,eny ideas how this is poss and how to prevent it?
    6 second abs,3 up,3 down Get the perfect abs..
    Tags: None

Re: Whats happening?

On this site? If you leave the computer logged in to LB then it auto logs you out after a certain period of inactivity - 4000 seconds I think it is - 66 minutes. If you are viewing a self refreshing page - like Who's Online then it doesn't log you out at all as it sees a refresh as activity. On occasion I return to the computer after a few hours and appear to still be logged in, I'm not sure if it's to do with cookies - but the only way to be sure you are logged out is to actually log out of the site when you leave your computer.

Other than that I don't know I'm afraid.

If you mean your dongle was logged on for two hours I have no idea either, my computering technology knowledge is a bit basic too.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I have had that on my lappy using my dongle but as the dongle wasn't plugged no harm done. i too think it's just you didn't log off properly.

Comment

I get logged in and out of here willynilly sometimes..I think the only solution is to remove the dongle when you're not using it.

Comment

I think its best to remove dongle when not using my computer.Thanks for replys.
          6 second abs,3 up,3 down Get the perfect abs..

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X