• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

How to prove Fraud

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to prove Fraud

Hi I need some advice for my mother.

In short, her decrease husband has an ex partner who has changed her name to match my mother's.

SO for example my mother's name is Bridget Jones and the ex partner is now calling herself Bridget Brown Jones.
    She is using this name at doctors dentist etc.
    Then she found out that the ex partners daughter has now changed her name to Bridget C Jones. And my mum is Bridget C Jones!

We have been to police and they say we have to have evidence that a crime had been committed.

But we are sure that something is not right and this has to be done for financial gain. Please where do we start as there is not data we can access.
    Thank you
    Tags: None

Hi,

Is 'decrease' a typo for deceased ? or something else? If he is deceased are there issues with the Will ?

Was your mums husband married to his ex ? did she only change her name after they split ?
    Has she changed her first name or just last name ? And do you know how she has done this ? through deed poll ?
    Is the daughter your mums husbands daughter ?

If concerned about it being a financial issue then our mum should check regularly her credit files and potentially sign up for CIFAS protective registration.

She can sign up to check her credit files for free on Noddle, MSE Credit Club and Clearscore - that covers Experian, Equifax and Callcredit/transunion which are the big three CRAs. They update monthly ( except Noddle which updates weekly )

CIFAS registration have a read - https://www.cifas.org.uk/services/id...e-registration

It sounds a little bit single white female' so far though.... the police are rubbish with things like this.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X