• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Car reposessed sold at auction no paperwork

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car reposessed sold at auction no paperwork

Can anybody help please?

Had a car repossessed through on-line finance and now with Marlin Financial, asked for a copy of original agreement which they sent with notice of assignment and a print off list of charges.

My only concern is that I have asked for proof of sale or a receipt from auction to say how much the car sold for? but nothing! Just a amount on the list of charges.

Surely this is my monies I am paying back Monthly and have a right to see said invoice?

Many thanks for your help.

Tony

Re: Car reposessed sold at auction no paperwork

Can you copy out the letter you sent please.
    Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Hi Tools,
      Many thanks for your reply, have tried to attach my letter and copy of agreement but says file to big and cant do, so have typed out letter sent. As said recieved NOA and CCA but nothing else.

ta Tony

DearSir/madam

can you please explain to me why the original amount owed on April 2007 to yourselves On-line finance was 33832.90.

And in July 2007 tha amount owed to marlin financial was £5003,16. A vast difference.

Also my solicitor is requesting all original documentation that On-line-Finance have to how you reached the final amount which was owed. which you are bound to provide under the Consumer credit act 1974. As no proof of original documentation from the sale of vehicle have ever beensent to myself.IE: Legal documentation of car price when sold at auction.

That is why I am requesting a CCA.

Yours sincerely

Thanks again Tools

Comment

In that case I would send them a Subject Access Request along with the £10 fee.

Originally posted by tonypully View Post
        Hi Tools,
        Many thanks for your reply, have tried to attach my letter and copy of agreement but says file to big and cant do, so have typed out letter sent. As said recieved NOA and CCA but nothing else.

ta Tony

DearSir/madam

can you please explain to me why the original amount owed on April 2007 to yourselves On-line finance was 33832.90.

And in July 2007 tha amount owed to marlin financial was £5003,16. A vast difference.

Also my solicitor is requesting all original documentation that On-line-Finance have to how you reached the final amount which was owed. which you are bound to provide under the Consumer credit act 1974. As no proof of original documentation from the sale of vehicle have ever beensent to myself.IE: Legal documentation of car price when sold at auction.

That is why I am requesting a CCA.

Yours sincerely

Thanks again Tools
        Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

Comment

Hi Tools,

Many thanks for your help, who do I send the request to On-line finance or Marlin?

Also can you give me some tips on the wording please.

Ta Tony

Comment

Send it to whoever is chasing the debt or both.

The wording can be adapted from the template here > Subject Access Request Data Protection Act - How to get your information.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X