• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Consumer Rights Act 2015 - Short Term Right to Reject

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dyslexicdog View Post
    Rejection accepted. Paid finance off as it's easier on all parties and faster.

We're greenlit to move forward wooo!
    Good news. Just follow through, don't leave it to the dealer.

Comment

Originally posted by dyslexicdog View Post
      Rejection accepted. Paid finance off as it's easier on all parties and faster.

We're greenlit to move forward wooo!
      good news, and thanks for letting us know

Comment

Originally posted by echat11 View Post

Correct, if the dealer doesn't 'play ball', I think they will providing the evidence is as described, the the OP gets £30k back via Section 75, then may have to go to Court to make a claim for the rest.

Not ideal, but a plan.
        Don't think it works like that.

If the item's price exceeds £30,000 sec 75 claims can't be made.
        Wording CCA 19474 sec 75
        (3)Subsection (1) does not apply to a claim—
        (a).......
        (b)so far as the claim relates to any single item to which the supplier has attached a cash price ...... more than £30,000

Comment

I might be wrong but I thought for a S75 claim the item had to be over £100 and under £30k

Comment

9th paragraph down, but it's not under finance now -

https://moneytothemasses.com/using-c...0are%20covered.

Comment

Originally posted by des8 View Post

good news, and thanks for letting us know
              I'm going to do a final update with a bit more of the context once it's all gone through to demonstrate the flow - might help someone else.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X