• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hp voluntary termination refused

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First letter

Comment

1st letter deleted items
      Attached Files

Comment

Just for ref: If you're doing pics on a phone then do a screenshot of the photo once you've taken it, and then edit ( for the redaction) and upload the screenshot as they are a sensible size.

eg.. so I took a photo, opened it, did a screenshot, edit, save and upload.

Click image for larger version

Name:	6E845326-0247-4ADE-9488-1817199C3A12.jpeg
Views:	3
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	1437560

Attached Files
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

First thought is that if the account was terminated ( which it seems to have been ) then this

Click image for larger version  Name:	04A6B543-A76C-4701-8AB3-7A2BCA4F9E76.png Views:	2 Size:	447.3 KB ID:	1437563

makes no sense ( no agreement, no default notice can be issued, no contractual payments ) It would be a breach of the arrangement

which seems to have been the £58 odd a month to April 2018 ?

Anyway see what R0b thinks to the docs and if your right to VT was extinguished by the termination.
          Attached Files
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Thank you I will wait for Rob to look it over before I make any more steps.when I was asked if I had received a default notice I couldn't recall as it didn't look like one

Comment

Have you received a response to your subject access request? I agree with Ame that it doesn't make sense and anyone can print off a copy of a default letter and termination letter with a few amendments to suit. On the flip side it could all very well be legitimate, but only you would know if you remembered receiving a default notice.

It wouldn't surprise me if some of these sub-prime lenders use underhand or misleading tactics in order to prevent you from exercising your right but I think the argument would have to come down to facts and who seems more credible.

If you don't want to suffer any adverse effects particularly on your credit file, I could only suggest that you continue to pay the amounts until your documents from the SAR. You can then do some investigation and see if the letters (and any account notes) tie up with the default notice etc. I recall somewhere they mentioned thta any repayment was without prejudice to their rights, do you have that letter or have they not provided it? Or maybe I just made that up.

If you have a question about the voluntary termination process, please read this guide first, as it should have all the answers you need. Please do not hijack another person's thread as I will not respond to you
              - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
              LEGAL DISCLAIMER
              Please be aware that this is a public forum and is therefore accessible to anyone. The content I post on this forum is not intended to be legal advice nor does it establish any client-lawyer type relationship between you and me. Therefore any use of my content is at your own risk and I cannot be held responsible in any way. It is always recommended that you seek independent legal advice.

Comment

Just got sar in post.will just go through it thoroughly had a quick look and the letters look just like what I have already put up here.i will have a better look and get back to you

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X