• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Met parking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Met parking

I've called the sports centre.
    they said the car park belong to some other company and it's got nothing to do with their control.
    I don't know how though as it's right next to the tennis court my husband parked.
    so not much outcome from there

Originally posted by ostell View Post
    You have a POPLA code in one of your letters.

Get on to the management of the sports facility, together with the other drivers, and complain bitterly to them. They will be able to get SMART to cancel.

Take photos of the area showing that there are no signs visible.

Comment

pheonixkmpopla.rtf

http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co...a-process.html

That explains entering a popla appeal quite well.

You only get one shot so enter everything at once. You may need to convert to pdf, i'm not sure on that.

M1

Comment

Thank you i have requested popla over a week ago still not heard anything but i will enter every minute detail :-)

Comment

Originally posted by mystery1 View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]20157[/ATTACH]

You only get one shot so enter everything at once. You may need to convert to pdf, i'm not sure on that.

M1
          Dear M1
          Thank you so much for yout time
          I really appreciate it
          I will lodge the appeal now.
          Warm Regards
          Last edited by PhoenixKM; 18th October 2015, 20:56:PM.

Comment

Im still waiting on my popla requested it twice now ......not as slow sending out the fine :-)

Comment

Originally posted by mystery1 View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]20157[/ATTACH]

M1
              Dear M1
              It doesn't look like I can copy and paste the letter as it's only allowing 2000 words in total.
              what should I do?
              Warm Regards
              PhoenixKM

Comment

Open the file and save as a pdf. Then follow the method from the prankster link.

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X