• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking Charge - UKPC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Parking Charge - UKPC

Yup it works. It's given me a few options to choose from...
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ctm View Post
      Yup it works. It's given me a few options to choose from...
      Lucky boy. I'd use other.

http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co...a-process.html

M1

Comment

What reasoning am I giving? The same as you've provided above?

The driver see any signs. Your notice states the driver agreed but quite clearly you cannot reach agreement when there is no parking available to the driver. Your notice also fails to comply with PoFA 2012 schedule 4.

Comment

Originally posted by ctm View Post
          What reasoning am I giving? The same as you've provided above?

[/COLOR]
          PDF the appeal and just follow the direction as per the Prankster link. (i.e. other - please see attached appeal.)

M1

Comment

Oh, I didn't see the attachment that you added to the previous message! My apologies, one of those days it seems!

Thanks so much for your help. Will update when I know more

Comment

Hiya,

Got a reply today from POPLA - anything I need to do?

Your parking charge appeal against UK Parking Control Ltd.

We have now received UK Parking Control Ltd’s case file. If you have not received your copy then please contact UK Parking Control Ltd directly.

You have seven days from the date of this correspondence to provide comments on this file. You can do this on the track existing appeal area of our website.

Any comments that you make after this time may not be considered as part of the appeal process.

Once this time has passed we will progress the appeal for assessment. We will let you know when this happens.

Yours sincerely

POPLA Team

Comment

Depends what it says. Post it up suitably sanitised.

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X