• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Just to say hi!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just to say hi!

I'll do it asap.

M1

Comment

Don't suppose you have pictures of the signs and carpark at all ?

M1

Comment

No unfortunately not. I could do the 80 mile round trip tomorrow if you think it might help, I know time is short now

Comment

They answer is that it might. The google maps images are a bit blurry and there seems to potentially be conflicting terms. I'm wondering if the £5 actually covered longer.

80 miles is a bit extreme though.

M1

Comment

I'll go tomorrow

Comment

Take plenty and make sure the wording is readable. Check if you can park without seeing any signs etc.

M1

Comment

Trying to upload the pics

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjnPAhAdxZQ

M1

Comment

Hi [MENTION=5354]mystery1[/MENTION]
                    I have uploaded as many pics as it would allow, more to come.
                    The car park is an uneven untreated piece of wasteground. It has one entrance which is also the exit. It is entered from the main road down a ramp so the car park is below street level. The car park has no on site lighting and relies only on the street lighting from the main road. There are signs on the wall at the entrance stating the hourly parking charges. Near the entrance at the street level is a sign on a post facing into the car park. The sign clearly has £100 on it and also a lot of other info on it but because it is much higher it is not easy to read. There is a pay machine once on the car park level and near the entrance but the sign is quite a distance behind it and at a higher level. There are some other signs around the car park, some on posts, some at a lower level on the back perimeter wall. You wouldn't see these lower signs unless you were parked right in front of them. The driver parked adjacent to the low front wall, facing onto the main road. There were no signs on this wall. The driver exited and re-entered the car park by the pedestrian gap at the farthest end of the low front wall which has just one sign asking if you have paid and displayed. I have just noticed on the photos there is an option to pay extra on leaving if necessary. The driver didn't see this otherwise he would have paid. It was dark when he left.
                    Again many thanks, your advice will be much appreciated!

Comment

Pics attached
                      Attached Files

Comment

More pics
                        Attached Files

Comment

Some more pics
                          Attached Files

Comment

Last one
                            Attached Files

Comment

I'll get to this tonight as i'm out all day at work.

Can you double check your last date for filing http://www.parkingcowboys.co.uk/popla-code-checker/

M1

Comment

Code summary
                                Issuing operator: ParkingEye Ltd (Code: 606)
                                Date code generated: Mon Mar 30 2015
                                Code sequence number: 063

Deadline information
                                Your appeal deadline is Mon Apr 27 2015
                                You have 1 day(s) remaining for your appeal to reach POPLA

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X