• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Car Parking Shock - won

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Car Parking Shock

If you have a copy then http://www.metreview.com/Challenge/p...dtype=INFORMAL

M1

Comment

Thanks for this M1& have spoken with Customer Services 11 April who say they will investigate & come back to me. Rang them again 12th & letter has been logged but lost! I emailed them copies off all docs & their reply is Appeals Dept will contact me within 14 days with a decision.

The Notice says "Pay a Parking Charge of £100 within 28 days....." but where does that leave us as MET will approach DVLA for my details to pursue payment.
      Thanks

Comment

Nothing to worry about if they get the details. As long as the have the appeal we are on track.

M1

Comment

Phew!

Comment

At long last mystery1 I have received a letter from METS & must say my heart was pounding with their initial tone but...yippee.... "they are prepared on this occasion to cancel the charge....."

Please let others know in the same predicament to persevere & thank you for your participation.
            EllieMay

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X