• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

MET McDonalds Parking Charge - won

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MET McDonalds Parking Charge

320brettpopla.odt

http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co...a-process.html

M1
    Attached Files

Comment

Wow! That's brilliant M1! Thank you.

I will keep you posted as to progess...

Comment

Here is an update to my appeal:

I sent off my appeal to POPLA by snail mail (their online process has a word count that does not allow you to submit more than a simple paragraph. A letter was therefore essential). As well as the great template offered by Mystery1, I also submitted 2 A4 photos of the signs in the car park at night, highlighting the faulty illumination.

I have attached a photo of the letter just received from POPLA.

Heartfelt thanks to everyone for your help. Especially Mystery1. I am extremely grateful to you!
        Attached Files

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X