• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Euro car parking appeal refused popla received can anyone help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euro car parking appeal refused popla received can anyone help

I park my car at Morrison to do shopping didn’t realise the time I was over by 33 mins they send me notice to keeper I send them appeal stating I am registered keeper and driver I didn’t give detail but they refused and send me popla I don’t have much time left as they didn’t give me full 28 days I have tried to upload attachments it it’s not letting me can anyone help me please
    Tags: None

Hi can anyone help me I meet serve popla from euro car parking for being 33 mins late but they only have me arriving and leaving the car park I didn’t mention the driver but I need help with popla can anyone help me please

Comment

I tried to upload attachments but I can’t can anyone help me please it’s argent

Comment

So you go into Morrisons and complain to the manager. Not the customer disservice desk, the actual manager. Take in the receipts and the NTK.

So it looks as though you have identified the driver at the time. Simple Yes or No.

It is normal not to identify the driver by using phrases like "the driver......."etc.

Which "Euro" compnay was it? Full name please.

Comment

So which thread are we replying to? You've started 3.

Comment

Hi thanks for replying they send me popla no I haven’t mention driver I only said I am registered keeper I am trying to attach attachments but it’s not letting me

Comment

I didn’t go to manager but they not going to help they say they have nothing to do with parking u have to appeal which I did but they refused and send me popla

Comment

It’s all same thread

Comment

I don’t now how to post properly so I am confuse

Comment

It just say euro car parking

Comment

Documents ( then I'll find threads to merge so use this one )

Attached Files
                      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I need help with popla any help

Comment

ostell - can you help here? Xxxx
                          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I gave up as I couldn't make head nor tale of it. This was across multiple threads and I started to answer then found the other threads. There a contradictory statements with regard to the driver being identified. Also need a look at the original PCN to see the details of the alleged breach and a copy of the appeal would be good so that I could see what has been said so far. There is nothing to go on.

Comment

I have send everything I have submitted

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X