• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking ticket from CEL/Debt Enforcement& Action Ltd from Jan 2012 court summons.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Parking ticket from CEL/Debt Enforcement& Action Ltd from Jan 2012 court summons.

Attached Files
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Re: Parking ticket from CEL/Debt Enforcement& Action Ltd from Jan 2012 court summons.

Thanks.

So it's not a defence you need to file, it's documents (by the 9th). That would probably be, the assignment letter and any receipts that show it was your wife driving, if you have anything like that.

Witness statements and skeleton argument to follow by 23rd.

Later i'm intending to see if i can draft a letter to the courts for these claims asking that the claimants solicitor be asked to furnish the court with a correct statement of truth for the claim forms. (letters may be rejected by the court as technically it should be an application which you have to pay for)

M1

Comment

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ement-of-truth

A letter/email to see if your local court is interested in stopping claimants take the mick out of them.

M1

Comment

Hi M1,

Sincerest thanks for for taking the trouble of doing this letter. Do you think it is necessary to post/email DEAL's correspondance that I received on 25/02/15 including the covering letter of uplift charges? Basically all the info I posted for your attention along with your attachments?

Regards,

Barney

Originally posted by mystery1 View Post
          http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ement-of-truth

A letter/email to see if your local court is interested in stopping claimants take the mick out of them.

M1

Comment

Not really.

M1

Comment

Ok, thanks very much.

I have drafted your letter with my Claim Number, with today's date, Subject field: Statement of Truth.

anything else before I send?

Comment

:okay:

M1

Comment

All done, delivered by hand today.
                  With regards to submitting a qualified defence by 9th March, shall I steadfast until the 11th hour and wait for a response from the court or shall I get on with structuring my defence? What are your thoughts/advice please? My original defence you regarded as too much ranting and too many questions. Thank you again in advance.

:okay:

M1

Comment

Thanks.

So it's not a defence you need to file, it's documents (by the 9th). That would probably be, the assignment letter and any receipts that show it was your wife driving, if you have anything like that.

Witness statements and skeleton argument to follow by 23rd.

Later i'm intending to see if i can draft a letter to the courts for these claims asking that the claimants solicitor be asked to furnish the court with a correct statement of truth for the claim forms. (letters may be rejected by the court as technically it should be an application which you have to pay for)

M1

^^^^^

M1

Comment

Hi,
                      when it states in the summons "by the 9th March, the defendant must send to the court and to claimant copies of all the documents he tends to rely upon at the final hearing. These must be in a bundle with each page clearly numbered. The defendant must bring the originals of those documents to the final hearing." I was thinking I must submit what I am stating as a defence and any documents I wanted to use as evidence. This I thought then gives the judge time to peruse both parties arguments before the trial. Sorry if I'm being an ignoramus on these matters!
                      kind Regards, Barney.

Comment

The court already have your defence. The documentary evidence is just to "prove" your case so to speak.

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X