• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Will this blurred image stand up in court?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An offer for them to close the case to prevent us filing a counter claim

Comment

Originally posted by j22key View Post
      Thanks again
      The defendant is thinking about filing a counter claim for all time lost on this case, compiling evidence, directions questionnaire etc

Would it be a good idea to email DCB with an offer to close the case within 7 days or we issue a counter claim?
      WHAT??

Comment

See above edit

Comment

Thanks again
          The defendant is thinking about filing a counter claim for all time lost on this case, compiling evidence, directions questionnaire etc
          Are you happy to gamble the counterclaim (Part 20) fee?
          Are you sure that this kind of restitution fits Part 20?

Would it be a good idea to email DCB with an offer to close the case within 7 days or we issue a counter claim?
          No harm in trying.
          Do you have consent to communicate via email?
          ####
          CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
          Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
          gets his brain a-going.
          Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
          The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post

####
            Morning all, apologies I have been away for the last couple of weeks

Defendant didn't go with the counterclaim option in the end and just waited it out - they have since received a 'Notice of Transfer of Proceedings' from the court, issued to both the defendant and the claimant showing the defendants local court.

I guess we just have to wait and see what the outcome is

Thanks again

Comment

Morning all, apologies I have been away for the last couple of weeks

Defendant didn't go with the counterclaim option in the end and just waited it out - they have since received a 'Notice of Transfer of Proceedings' from the court, issued to both the defendant and the claimant showing the defendants local court.

I guess we just have to wait and see what the outcome is

Thanks again
              Provided that the court hasn't made any further orders or asked for further actions to be taken, wait for instructions from court.
              If it were me I'd keep a weather eye on things, esp if you have an MCOL account.
              CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
              Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
              gets his brain a-going.
              Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
              The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X