• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Claim Form - PCM - Gladstones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does defence need to contain an inked signature?

Comment

No, but you need it to be signed. Copy an image of your signature onto the document

Comment

I have today received letter from Gladstone solicitors.

Letter is dated 8/4/21 so I have received 10 days later. Nonetheless the letter states “please find enclosed a copy of the claimants completed directions questionnaire, which has also been filed with the court”. I don’t see anything completed on the form, it appears to be a blank directions questionnaire.

Comment

Further, directions questionnaire states once completed pls return to the court at the address shown in the form N149A. No idea what they are talking about...? I checked on money claims website which states my defence has been received but nothing else.

Also Gladstone’s state on their letter the claimant has elected to mediate in an attempt to settle matter “amicably”. Any thoughts advice on any of the above?

Comment

always mediate save as to court time, only mean telephone call to you, mediator in the middle and parties either side on phone, you would be asked "have you the necessary paperwork to possibly mediate = if not you state "yes/No", if no they state no mediation can take place and they inform as such for next stage of proceedings! you should receive that form from the courts soon, to fill in directions questionnaire! they tend to do this to unsettle you and works in many cases, BUT it is just the next part of proceedings, (one day something will happen with these people and only then will the country wake up to the way thes DCAs etc streat citizens.

Comment

amicabley= they hope you give in to their wishes, just use of words!

Comment

Update: This claim did not go to court, as Gladstone filed a notice of discontinuance and concluded claim. Thanks MIKE 770 and OSTELL.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X