• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PSMART PARKING CHARGE NOTICE at ASDA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSMART PARKING CHARGE NOTICE at ASDA

I have received a parking charge notice for parking too long than allowed in Asda. The notice is addressed to my husband as he is vehicle owner. I still own the refund voucher which I haven't claimed hence I have paid for this parking £2. I really didn't know that ASDA reduced parking time to two hours instead of three and according to their camera photos I have been there for 2hrs and 31 minutes. I just feel that £40 or £70 ( if not paid within 14 days) is a lot to pay just for being 30 minutes late! I would appreciate any advice if there is any chance to win an appeal and if so how do I do it?

Kind regards
    Tags: None

Re: PSMART PARKING CHARGE NOTICE at ASDA

1. Speak to the Asda MANAGER.

2. Can you post up a sanitised version of the pcn please.

M1

Comment

I have emailed you the PCN. I have not been in touch with the Smart Parking yet ( as we received it today) , so they dont know it was me driving it- not my husband. I know many people just ignore this type of PCN but I'm worried that I can get in trouble by leaving it as it is. Thanks
      Last edited by Liztym; 24th November 2015, 19:56:PM. Reason: More details

Comment

Attached Files
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

readabler...(is that a word?)

Attached Files
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Thank you Amethyst for uploading the copy of PCN. I wasn't sure how to do it...

Comment

No problems, sorry I can't help more than that xxx Have you spoken with the manager at ASDA as yet ?
              ( [MENTION=5354]mystery1[/MENTION] )
              #staysafestayhome

Comment

In the first instance take the notice to ASDA, together with the receipt and your refund voucher and speak to the MANGAGER (not the people on the customer help desk) and demand that they cancel the ticket.

Comment

I don't have a receipt for shopping at ASDA as I paid cash that day. I was also on rush and late elsewhere ( that's why I haven't claimed my parking ticket), so there is really no proof I actually used the shop. I will try to speak to Manager tomorrow and I'll update you. Ty

Comment

You said you still had the refund voucher. That should be proof enough.

Comment

I have spoke to Manager. I was told there is nothing he can do as the company who issue me a penalty charge is private and I need to deal directly with them.

Comment

Go in again and ask who contracted them to work in the Asda car park. The manager is in all likelihood fibbing. Looks like the tail wagging the dog. Perhaps a note to their CEO and have they got a facebook page?

CEO Here

Comment

You could try the CEO and social media.

Appeal in the mean time

Dear Sirs,

I, as registered keeper, wish to invoke your appeals process. The driver did not see any signs and was a genuine customer. I note your notice to keeper is fundamentally flawed when compared to PoFA 2012 schedule 4 para 9 in several aspects .

Should you reject my appeal please supply a popla code.

Yours etc

If popla is need let me know.

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                          Working...
                          X