• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking eye Sundeland

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking eye Sundeland

Hi, has any one experience of being caught in sunderland with the parking eye, Wessington way? What is my legal stance if I just ignore any demands through the post ! Am i right in thinking it is not legal and they can not enforce as I am not in Contract ?
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

Re: Parking eye Sundeland

Ignoring is a dangerous tactic with keeper liability now in play, particularly with a litigious firm like Parking eye.

Do you have a shopping receipt ?

M1

Comment

Hi yes, I have two receipts for coffee (the third as free one), as I was using their wi-fi to connect to my office server to do some work.
      Having just seen a documentary tonight on tv, im even more annoyed at them. How can £100 be representative of their loss, when the place was empty as it was a Thursday morning.

Thanks

Comment

ooo what documentary was that ?
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by ndarling View Post
          Hi yes, I have two receipts for coffee (the third as free one), as I was using their wi-fi to connect to my office server to do some work.
          Having just seen a documentary tonight on tv, im even more annoyed at them. How can £100 be representative of their loss, when the place was empty as it was a Thursday morning.

Thanks
          Dear Sirs,

I, as registered keeper, wish to invoke your appeals procedure. The driver did not see any signs and was a genuine customer (see attached receipts). In any event your charges are penal in nature and not a genuine pre estimate of loss.

I am under no statutory obligation to name the driver and will not do so.

If you reject my appeal please supply a popla code.

Yours etc

If they supply a popla code please return and i'll sort out a popla appeal for you.

[MENTION=6]Amethyst[/MENTION], dispatches.

M1

Comment

Hi only saw a bit but It was Dispatches 8 - 9pm
            Repeat
            Today9pmChannel 4 +1Viewing optionsHDSUBRepeatWednesday2:20amChannel 4

Comment

Originally posted by ndarling View Post
              Hi only saw a bit but It was Dispatches 8 - 9pm
              Repeat
              Today9pmChannel 4 +1Viewing optionsHDSUBRepeatWednesday2:20amChannel 4
              Originally posted by mystery1
              @Amethyst, dispatches.
              ahh cheers, I'll have a nosey xxx
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Thank you so much for the advice, ill let you know the outcome.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X