• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking charge notice from Civil Enforcement Ltd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Parking charge notice from Civil Enforcement Ltd

Hello tallmidget

I had dealings with these idiots.

have a look at my experiences and outcome it might give you some direction that that you may follow that you may have over looked or thought impossible to go down?

percy2110

Comment

hi all, my father has just got a letter from Civil Enforcement LTD asking him for £100 for a parking charge they say they have photographic evidence...my father is 85 yo and disabled so he is worried this...can anyone please advise us what to do?....he rarely goes out anywhere as his health is not good and apparently he parked at 17:30 - 18:03 and swears he was at home at that time

Comment

Originally posted by JaneyB View Post
        hi all, my father has just got a letter from Civil Enforcement LTD asking him for £100 for a parking charge they say they have photographic evidence...my father is 85 yo and disabled so he is worried this...can anyone please advise us what to do?....he rarely goes out anywhere as his health is not good and apparently he parked at 17:30 - 18:03 and swears he was at home at that time

It would be unusual if it wasn't his car.

Appeal and if rejected go via popla which wins if you appeal properly.

Dear Sirs,

I, as registered keeper, wish to invoke your appeals procedure. I am an elderly gent and disabled. However i a sure i was at home during the times you mention in your letter. To the best of my knowledge i believe my car was at my home. In any event your charges are penal and not a genuine pre estimate of loss.

Please accept my appeal or supply a popla code.

yours etc

If you get a rejection and a popla code then appeal to popla such as http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...104#post410104 which produced the result http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...586#post420586

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X