• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking charge notice from Civil Enforcement Ltd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Parking charge notice from Civil Enforcement Ltd

Originally posted by leclerc View Post
    Salsmoss, the advice from the site is in line with a site called Pepipoo, I will give you the link to the advice that they give which this site ascribes to: http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showtopic=46975

See the above for the recommended Legal Beagles approach.
    Correct. Thank you for the link.

That approach has been proved time after time after time.

It does not leave you liable, but maximises your chances of getting these vultures off you back.

Comment

Originally posted by Nibbler View Post
      Correct. Thank you for the link.

That approach has been proved time after time after time.

It does not leave you liable, but maximises your chances of getting these vultures off you back.
      I do not necessarily agree with the advice either as for me, advising friends to ignore, ignore and ignore has always worked but this is not my site
      "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
      (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

I do not necessarily agree with the advice either as for me, advising friends to ignore, ignore and ignore has always worked but this is not my site
        Same here, apart from the fact that I help on other forums that do deal with these matters, so see how these things pan out more than most.

Comment

Popla's decision are not binding on the person making the appeal. Their decisions can be ignored. However, they do cost the parking scammer £27 a go, so worth it just for that.

Obviously, you can choose to just ignore.

But.... for god's sake, you think parking companies are bailiffs. Think Popla enters you into a contact.

Would be hilarious, if you weren't posting such bullwarks on a thread where some someone needed genuine help.
          tallmidget........Take my advice and also take heed that im being accused of being a freeman, DO NOT APPEAL YOU WILL LOSE, IGNORE THEM TOTALLY. Check the links below lol especially the last one.

http://www.justanswer.com/uk-traffic...forcement.html
          http://forums.pepipoo.com/lofiversio...hp/t22220.html
          http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/civil...g-charge-82117
          http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...nforcement-LTD

Comment

This is an interesting one aswel Tallmidget especially the poster that mentions NO CONTRACT
            http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...86-Parking-Eye

I want to advise and help people if you dont like me then simply leave me alone

Comment

Salsmoss, 3 out of the 4 links are prior to the change in advice from Pepipoo(including the link on their site), the fourth one on here has a post by nibbler giving the 4 options:

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...858#post311858

I still ask you the question as to why you posted up about the Blue Badge scheme when post 1 makes no mention of that, please can you answer that question? I think I have referred to it 3 times and I can be like Paxman if you want?

Comment

Originally posted by salsmoss View Post
                This is an interesting one aswel Tallmidget especially the poster that mentions NO CONTRACT
                http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...86-Parking-Eye

I want to advise and help people if you dont like me then simply leave me alone
                Prior to October 2012 when the advice on the Pepipoo site changed and the advice on here did as well.

Comment

Prior to October 2012 when the advice on the Pepipoo site changed and the advice on here did as well.
                  Exactly.

tallmidget: I think you may be thoroughly confused by now. Please pop over to pepipoo (or even MSE), where you will be able to get the latest position confirmed, and help from people who routinely beat the PPCs.

Or at least read the info on those sites to confirm.

Comment

Exactly.

tallmidget: I think you may be thoroughly confused by now. Please pop over to pepipoo (or even MSE), where you will be able to get the latest position confirmed, and help from people who routinely beat the PPCs.

Or at least read the info on those sites to confirm.
                    Nibbler, can you post up a link to someone who has appealed then ignored the correspondence from a link so that we can see that?

Comment

Salsmoss, 3 out of the 4 links are prior to the change in advice from Pepipoo(including the link on their site), the fourth one on here has a post by nibbler giving the 4 options:

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...858#post311858

I still ask you the question as to why you posted up about the Blue Badge scheme when post 1 makes no mention of that, please can you answer that question? I think I have referred to it 3 times and I can be like Paxman if you want?

Yes of course i can, if you check their site below and scroll down to where it says 'I had a disabled blue badge on display' this is what i was referring to and that these private thieves dont give a damn whether your disabled or not, so appealing to these thieves would put you in a position of a contract in which they would apply to the county court should you not pay. IGNORE THEM IS WHAT TALLMIDGET NEEDS TO DO.

http://www.ce-service.co.uk/faq.html

Comment

Originally posted by salsmoss View Post
                        Yes of course i can, if you check their site below and scroll down to where it says 'I had a disabled blue badge on display' this is what i was referring to and that these private thieves dont give a damn whether your disabled or not, so appealing to these thieves would put you in a position of a contract in which they would apply to the county court should you not pay. IGNORE THEM IS WHAT TALLMIDGET NEEDS TO DO.
                        That has nothing to do with the OPs situation. Where do they say they have a blue badge?

Appealing to pola does not enter you into a contact. Only freeman nutjobs would think that, so I'm afraid you have proved you affiliation.

Comment

Nibbler, can you post up a link to someone who has appealed then ignored the correspondence from a link so that we can see that?
                          For starters the appeals here.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/....php?t=4488337

I'm not aware of any of the rejected ones ever going near a court.

Comment

These are people that have chosen to appeal because they have received a pcn from a private company, it doesn't have to go to appeals you win some you lose some, by ignoring these private thieves you will not have agreed to anything that they send you, you simply ignore them. Whether a private sign says a contract is in place should you park here is irrelevant, it is the paper trail that forms that contract so ignore all paperwork.

Comment

I am astonished to see that there are still people on public forums who are advising 'ignore' as the correct advice.

The PoFA is a game changer, unless you slept through it and over the last few months the experts on Pepipoo have been advising motorists to challenge/appeal the 'parking charge' demand.

Those who still advise 'ignore' need to wise up and see what is happening.

Comment

Salsmoss... I still ask you the question as to why you posted up about the Blue Badge scheme when post 1 makes no mention of that, please can you answer that question?
                                caput suum in ano est.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X