• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Debt recovery plus letter for unpaid parking charge notice that we never received

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post

If this was a private parking charge matter, I could give you an idea of what to do.
    But it isn't, so I won't.
    Thank you. So this penalty notice at the Apcoa parking is not considered "private Parking " ? is this what is means by "breach of the railway Bylaws" ?

Comment

Originally posted by superfr View Post

Thank you. So this penalty notice at the Apcoa parking is not considered "private Parking " ? is this what is means by "breach of the railway Bylaws" ?
      We've pointed you in the direction of a possible get-out-of jail concerning the (private) parking charge notice.
      Why not just contact APCOA & tell them this, & challenge them to deny that the site is controlled via byelaws?
      CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
      Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
      gets his brain a-going.
      Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
      The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Just wanted to update that this issue is now resolved.
        I phoned APCOA - they put a note that I did not receive the original note. they gave me time again to check everything now that the noticed been sent by the DPO. another short investigation and i found a debit card charge written on couple of days after the parking date. the bank confirmed it was pending transaction from the date and time of the parking. Spoke with APCOA, sent them the info. they said there was error/typo when the care register was entered but they accepted it and cancelled .
        Thank you everyone for your time and help

Comment

Originally posted by superfr View Post
          Just wanted to update that this issue is now resolved.
          I phoned APCOA - they put a note that I did not receive the original note. they gave me time again to check everything now that the noticed been sent by the DPO. another short investigation and i found a debit card charge written on couple of days after the parking date. the bank confirmed it was pending transaction from the date and time of the parking. Spoke with APCOA, sent them the info. they said there was error/typo when the care register was entered but they accepted it and cancelled .
          Thank you everyone for your time and help
          Another one bites the dust.

I hope you have written confirmation of that.
          If so, keep it safe.
          CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
          Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
          gets his brain a-going.
          Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
          The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post

Another one bites the dust.

I hope you have written confirmation of that.
            If so, keep it safe.
            I have the email stored safely and printed! keeping it safe for many years ; )

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X