• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parkingeye Unfair Charge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parkingeye Unfair Charge

Hello, wondering if you can help. I have received a parking charge from Parkingeye which I think is unfair as I tried paying to use the car park by card but the machines weren’t working. Instead I parked in a multi storey car park nearby (which shows on my bank statement). The charge is for parking for 9 minutes - for being in a car park with no fully working pay machines. It says on the letter to pay £60 within 14 days or £100 after. I don’t think I should pay as the 9 minutes I was there, I was trying to pay. Also £60 or £100 doesn’t reflect the time I was there either. Where do I stand legally?
    Tags: None

Thinking back, I remember I didn’t have enough cash on me and the phone service wasn’t accepting the details I had entered. Still not fair given the fact I was parked there for only 9 minutes.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X