• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Enterprise Parking Solutions PCN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enterprise Parking Solutions PCN

Hi, can somebody help me with this PCN please??? I can’t find any other PCNs about this company on the forums. What could my fight be with this??? Any advice? I would be very grateful if anyone has a letter template I could reply with.
    Tags: None

You've redacted the dates.

They have failed to give the invitation to keeper, 9 (2) (e) in the format required by POFA

No Period of Parking 9 (2) (a)

What did the signs say to get an unauthorised parking ticket?

Comment

How can I edit the picture pal

Comment

Thanks, sorted it!

The driver is going back tomorrow to have a look but basically it is a small parking area leading to flats at the back of a building with 2 shops at the front. They have some sort of sign there but the driver didn’t read. The driver has parked there before without an issue but they must of installed CCTV there now.

Comment

Just post the dates on here

Comment

Pictures of the area & signage

Comment

Comment

Comment

Dear Sirs,

I have just received your Notice to Keeper xxxxx for vehicle VRM xxxx

You have failed to comply with the requirements of Schedule 4 of The Protection Of Freedoms Act 2012 namely, but not limited to, failing to give the invitation to keeper in the format prescribed by section 9 (2) (e) of the Act. You cannot, therefore, transfer liability for the alleged charge from the driver at the time to me, the keeper.

Additionally the signage in the car park is of a “forbidding” nature. It is limited to cars displaying a valid permit only and therefore the terms cannot apply to cars without a permit because the signage does not offer an invitation to park on certain terms. The terms are forbidding. This means that there was never a contractual relationship. I refer you to the following case law: PCM-UK v Bull et all B4GF26K6 [2016], UKPC v Masterson B4GF26K6[2016], Horizon Parking v Mr J C5GF17X2 [2016] – In all three of these cases the signage was found to be forbidding and thus only a trespass had occurred and would be a matter for the landowner.

There is no legal requirement to name the driver at the time and I will not be doing so.

I do not expect to hear from you again, or your debt collectors, except to confirm that no further action will be taken on this matter and my personal details have been removed from your records.

Yours etc

Comment

Thank you very much pal. I’ll get it sent off today.

Comment

Comment

I’ve just received this letter from Enterprise. What do I need to do now?

Comment

Can anybody give me any advice on this??

Comment

Yes, you appeal to POPLA

Comment

Ok thanks, Any advice or templates on what I write on the appeal?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X