• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking tickets court claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Notice to Keeper received failed several of the requirements of POFA and therefore the keeper cannot be held liable.* The points are period of parking , 8 (2) (a), and no invitation 8 (2) (e) in the format required.

The keeper is also only liable for the amount on the original PCN, POFA 4 (5).* Any more is an abuse of process and judges have rejected cases because of this.

POFA is here :*http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/...dule/4/enacted

Comment

Should I just use the failed notice to keeper as my defence or should I explain there were no tickets on the screen and would like photographic evidence. I also have photos and a video , there are double yellow lines everywhere apart from where the driver parked

Comment

I filed my defence and recieved a letter from the court confirming reciept. It stated that where the claimant wishes to proceed he must contact the court in 28 days. They recieved my defence on the 6th Jan 2020. The claimants filed a Directions Questionnaire on 13th Feb 2020. Is it 28 working days they had to reply? or just 28 days? I have until 2nd March to return the DQ *

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X