• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PCN issued 2015 no contact until May 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCN issued 2015 no contact until May 2019

Hi I’m desperately needing some help and advice. My issue is against Premier Parking Limited issuing a PCN in 2015 which I appealed not just once after they sent the PCN demanding £100 for been less then 5 minutes back to me car but to be ignored then sent another charge off Premier in September now demanding £172. I ignored it and waited and waited for correspondence back no reply after several months if forgot about it tbh. My 1st letter back from Premier Parking Limited was April this year to say they had passed my debt onto BWLegal and they would be in touch regarding the outstanding bill. I sent another letter off to Premier again disputing the PCN off 2015 again sending all my proof of everything and question how they could be in any right to pass all my information onto a different company when it was 4 year ago n they had not corresponded back to anything. Again 3 letters blanked by Premier Parking now. I then received 2 letters of BWLegal stating they had took over n to arrange this outstanding balance which now had jumped to £2264.80. I emailed BW on 3rd May 2019 and attached my letter of appeal n various other documents if sent to Premier disputing the PCN. BW then sent an email back with wot they think they are right on information passed onto them then a letter followed Notce of County Court stating the claimants BW were claiming £264.80 in respect of an unpaid PCN to there defendants. I filled the court form in defending my rights which the courts accepted 1st August. BW legal wrote to me 29th August there client Premier Parking intended to continue the claim court notified too. Then I’ve just recurved a Notice if Proposed Allocation to the small claims stating the defendant as filled a defence (NO COPY ENCLOSED) and the case was suitable for allocation to the small claims track. I must by 27.09.2019 complete the small claims directions questionnaire form N180 and file with the court and serve copies to all parties?
    Many help would be much appreciated as am going round the twist reading all these blogs n advice posts
    Regards Shade
    Tags: None

Hi and Welcome, I'll just move your post down to the parking area of the forum xxx
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X