• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Claim PCN

Collapse
Important !
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Da123 View Post
    No windscreen notice.
    Excellent!

I'll start putting something together.

Back in a while...it may take some time.

CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
    Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
    gets his brain a-going.
    Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
    The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Thanks mate

Comment

Thanks mate
        You have 33 days from the court claim issue date to file your defence (28 days + 5 for service of the claim form)

I make that Wed 3rd April.......do you agree?
        CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
        Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Yes agree

Comment

Ok

I'll sort stuff for tomorrow.

Watch this space........
            CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
            Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Do I need to tick yes to making a counter claim?

Comment

Do I need to tick yes to making a counter claim?
                Probably best not atm.
                You can always do your own claim later, depending on circumstances.(Different cause(s) of action.)
                Have you filed your defence yet?
                CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Yeah all done thanks. What normally happens next?

Comment

A copy will be sent to Claimant, possibly with court instructions to respond within 28 days. (But not always the case.)

In due course you will receive an acknowledgement of your defence, followed some time later with a Directions Questionnaire (asking which court you'd prefer, which track...it will be Small Claims,... etc)

You may get a copy of the Claimant's DQ sent to you for info purposes.

They (Claimant) often contact to offer a reduced out-of-court settlement....let us know if so.
                    CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                    Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Hi

i have been sent a final demand £160 for a parking fine which i was never aware of ,when i called London Parking Solutions they would not speak to me as it had all been sent to Ultimate Customer Solutions as it was now a final demand letter.
                      I was never given a ticket and did not receive any letter in the post

Comment

fox, can you start your own thread and not hijack an active running thread. It only causes confusion and possibly the wrong advice. Delete the content of your post please.

Comment

Sorry completely confused

Comment

Originally posted by fox View Post
                            Sorry completely confused
                            As ostell says above, please start your own thread.
                            Everyone's case will be materially different, & so trying to answer 2 differing ones on one thread leads to utter chaos.

https://legalbeagles.info/forums/for...charge-notices

About quarter of the way down....."New thread".
                            CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                            Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Is there any update on the outcome of this case ? I'd be very interested as Schedule 4 of The Protection Of Freedoms Act 2012 is quite ambiguous on naming the driver. Whilst it simply invites the keeper to name the driver it does not compel. On the other hand it gives the claimant rights if the keeper refuses to name the driver.

Comment

Indeed what happened next? How was this resolved? Very interested to find out of these slimeballs debt collectors actually got what they deserved?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X