• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

F1SRT parking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I received a letter from national debt collections saying I owe £170 and I replied saying I'm not liable for the charge as the NTK sent by F1RST parking was not complianti basically copied what I said to F1RST and edited a few rhings. They replied saying this.

Comment

Comment

Either ignore or write to them suggesting that they compare what they have written and what 9 (2) (e) of POFA says must be there. Not there then no liability

Comment

I think I'll ignore for now and keep it filed. If an LBCC comes through I'll write to them again, thanks ostell.

Comment

Hi, I received another letter from National Debt Collections. These guys can really hold a grudge even when they know they won't win in court. Guessing this is their form of LBCC before they instruct their solicitors.

Comment

Comment

That looks as though it is pretending to be a Letter before CLaim. Did you get the paperwork that should be included with a LBC? Probably not so write back to them and ask where is the paperwork they are required to send with a LBC so that it complies with the PAP.

Comment

Yeah they didn't send any paperwork so I'll request the paperwork and see how they're planning to hold me liable as the keeper.

Comment

Last edited by Husein55; 25th November 2020, 12:38:PM.

Comment

My understanding about a SAR is that they have to provide copies of the documents they hold. Others will clarify

The CPR 32.14 request for documents appears to have been ignored

I can see some complaints coming up

Comment

Yeah sorry ostell I posted that to the wrong thread but yeah you're right, I'm going to need to show they're not complying on my defence right?

Comment

That duplicate post had me thinking i'd dreamed it all up!!

Report them to the ICO for not providing a full response to a SAR and to the Solicitors regulation authority for not responding to a cpr 31.14 request

Send the request for documents again and complain that they are not complying with the courts requirement. If you look in the shortcuts panel on the right (or at the bottom) you will see a template for a cpr 31.14 request. Send that.

Comment

Hahaha yes very well i shall send off the SAR, CPR and report them to the ICO. In the meanwhile, my defence is due Saturday the latest. What angle shall i approach the defence since i don't have much to work with? Shall i start to file a directions order?

Comment

You deny you are liable,
                              you state that you have asked for details of the alleged debt on xxxx under CPR 31.14 but the solicitors have not provided the details.
                              You are unable to enter an appropriate defence

Comment

Thanks ostell, do you mind taking a look at my draft defence before i submit it tomorrow?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X