• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Would you place adverts on your car for £100 per month ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you place adverts on your car for £100 per month ?

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/c...Car-Quids.html

http://carquids.com/

Seems to be based around leasing a car for a discount - but also pay car owners to have advertising on their own cars.

I expect there's some quite hefty terms about how much you drive, where you drive etc as to how visible the ads would be, but interesting idea???
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps
    Tags: None

Re: Would you place adverts on your car for £100 per month ?

Think there was something like this years ago that did not take off?

Comment

I vaguely remember something too, was it on Dragons Den or something?
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

They could put an advertisement for collision damage repair on my wife's car, one stop shop so to speak.

Comment

would this not affect your car insurance as you will now be using it for monetary gain
          Don't let them grind you down

Comment

I seem to remember VERY strict terms about the state of your car - always having to be absolutely gleaming, and many not getting paid because of this or something similar.

If it was guaranteed and I could stick on my existing car which is actually paid for I'd do most things for £100 a month! :car:
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Wombats View Post

If it was guaranteed and I could stick on my existing car which is actually paid for I'd do most things for £100 a month! :car:
              Yes I had heard that about you

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X