• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking eye

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Parking eye

I can remember going into the car park as it was sunday the carpark was empty and we stopped to feed the kids in the car we never got out the car. But drivin down this week to make sure what car park they tryin say I went in.

Comment

I can remember going into the car park as it was sunday the carpark was empty and we stopped to feed the kids in the car we never got out the car. But drivin down this week to make sure what car park they tryin say I went in.

Comment

Originally posted by essexman1 View Post

Always check everything with this mob.

Take plenty of pics and vids if you can park without seeing a sign, signs up beside the moon and stuff like that.

M1

Comment

hi i went and took couple pics, dont get how they can try charge me when there pay and display machine and clearly says it, but what do you think
          Attached Files

Comment

Not sure what you are saying ?

You didn't pay or use the free vendors did you ?

M1

Comment

Originally posted by essexman1 View Post
              hi i went and took couple pics, dont get how they can try charge me when there pay and display machine and clearly says it, but what do you think
              That small print is a little bit teeny, isn't there some rule about it being a proportional size to the rest of the text.
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

nope i have another photo but it wont upload its a pay machine next to there sign with tarrifs, i paid for my ticket back in march the 8th wich i chucked when cleaned car out last, they are now tryin take me to court, how can they catch me on apr comin and leavin the car park sayin i never paid but have parkin machines to get paid and display.

Comment

Well you need to tell them you paid so they can check their files. The usual reason is the incorrect input of the reg into the machine.

M1

Comment

help now plz, i replied back to northhampton county court and just recived a letter from parking eye full of letter and statments, i have gone through it all and found a few spelling mistakes made by them, i wanna get a soliciter to help me but dont no if i can afford them or just give in and pay parking eye for something iv not done.

Comment

i have gone through some this, as there are a few spellin mistak will the courts throw it out do you no.

Comment

Not a chance.

M1

Comment

What they will or wont.

Comment

They won't care about spelling mistakes. You're more likely to annoy someone by bringing it up.

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                            Working...
                            X