• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Charge notice (cn) (ntk)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://imgur.com/a/Su8gBh2

Afternoon Everyone.
    Just received this today
    l was surprised as l filled in the defence online with the money claim web site.
    However spoke to a very nice lady at the court she told me to apply for judgement set aside which l have done.Will l have to put in a defence regarding the claim at the same time ( question 10 )
    Can anyone help me with the defence please
    l will make a donation of the £60 if we win to the website
    l would rather give something to you than them.
    Kind regards
    John

Comment

I have received the sar request as requested
      l believe l have only 14 days to submit the defence also

Comment

https://legalbeagles.info/forums/for...07#post1684607

Comment

Not sure what you are looking for as you have filed your defence (l filled in the defence online with the money claim web site). and applied for set aside already ( she told me to apply for judgement set aside which l have done.)

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X